18.

«Look into my eyes without crying,
I will look into your eyes without pretending.»

When they were both woken up the next morning by the sound of the alarm clock, Daisy opened her eyes, greeted by the scent and skin of Emily, who was still holding her tightly. She smiled as she watched the older woman slowly open her eyes.

"Good morning, do you want to have breakfast?" - she said to Emily, placing a kiss on her forehead

"Do you really eat breakfast every morning?" - the grey haired woman asked her, smiling and rubbing her eyes with her hands

"I don't miss a single one, come, I'll prepare you a tea."

They both got out of bed, trying not to be too slow because they necessarily had to get to work on time and they had to go first to get Emily's car which was still at the baseball field.

"Do you prefer sweet or savory?" - Daisy asked after preparing a tea for Emily and a coffee for her

"Only tea is fine." - Emily replied starting to sip it

"This isn't breakfast, here, eat this, it's vegan but I assure you it's delicious." - Daisy said, passing her a panettone that she went to buy every week in a vegan pastry shop

She was happy that Emily liked it and stated that she wouldn't have been able to tell it was a vegan dessert if Daisy hadn't told her first. The brunette was enchanted by watching her while she ate a decent breakfast in a satisfied manner.

Emily Prentiss was all she could think about and her priority was saving her.

When Daisy delivered the letter to Rossi she had successfully completed the first part of her new plan. In that moment, she necessarily had to carry out the second part which consisted of making known to the others the fact that she and Emily had some type of romantic relationship that they had not undertaken to define.

Only in that way, if something had happened to the other woman, their team members could have reconnected the pieces of that intertwined puzzle of unpleasant events and lies even more quickly and have better chances at saving her and Rose.

"What are you thinking about?" - Emily asked her after several minutes of silence

"To the fact that I think the others should know what is happening between us, don't you think?"- Daisy said and Emily almost drowned in the tea she was drinking

"What?" - she said, remaining totally immobilized

Daisy had to succeed in her aim, she absolutely had to convince Emily that what she was about to propose was the wisest choice they could make and the one that would cause the least problems.

"I know I was the first to say that we shouldn't give definitions to this story, that we were having fun, but Emily, I care about you too much now to ignore it. I think it's more than fair for the others to know because it's obvious that they already imagine that something is going on, telling them would only help them clarify and allow us to always be honest with each other, even when we're not in bed having sex."

"Daisy, when two agents date there is a process, there are releases, sometimes there are transfers. My point is, it's a headache." - Emily said, immediately assuming an authoritative air

"So what are you saying, that we can't try to grow this relationship?"

Daisy was immensely afraid, both because she had already understood where that conversation would go and because her plan wasn't working and due to the direction that conversation was taking neither of her two plans would work anymore and Rose would be in danger.