Memories lost [1/2]

Many thanks to the users for giving me the idea:sesskagfan

Request:The girls were hit in the head and suffered amnesia and were found by another person and took them away as 3 years (the girls were 13 years old (and when the girls are 15 years old they look around the city trying to find out if anyone knows) the person in the photo (which is Macaque and Bai and pif DBK and Redson are in the photo for Mac and for Yun, mk sunny and sun and our little xingren)
And when they find them they welcome them home creating new memories.

WARNING:Car accident, memory loss

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

Who would have thought that a simple 1-hour getaway would end up becoming a three-year getaway?

Yun and Lotus were walking together far from the city, the day was entirely for the two of them, their families were busy, Sunny was also not in sight to the surprise of many, so they both decided to leave the city and walk around the outskirts, Being away was not something that worried them, after all they always knew how to get home.

–Hehe, this route reminds me of a scene from a movie we saw with Wang– Yun comments as she walks next to Lotus

- Spirited Away? - Lotus said

-Yep! It's that the one-Yun says with a smile on her lips.

Both girls laughed as they walked along the sidewalk full of foliage, there were no cars in sight, side by side talking animatedly and carefreely, so lost in their calm ignoring the fact that some cars were crossing the tunnel that led to the neighboring city a truck in the lead followed by some cars that were driving calmly, but the driver of the truck in front seemed exhausted, with heavy eyelids on the verge of unconsciousness, accidentally stepping on the accelerator recklessly.

-Eh? ....- the driver muttered until he shouted in surprise when he realized the detour of him and the girls on the road, he honked the horn loudly to get the girls' attention.

-AAAAH?!!- Lotus murmurs, covering her ears at the loud sound of the truck's honk.

-AH! WATCH OUT!!!-Yun shouts, pushing her friend out of the way

Both girls scream when the truck collides with a nearby tree while they roll quickly down the steep slope of the road, receiving several hits in the process until finally a splash is heard.

It didn't take long until other vehicles braked, curses and screams were heard while the girls lost consciousness.

-I see them!!!!-Screams a woman as she goes down with other people towards the stream where the girls fell.

Both the woman and some men entered the stream without caring about getting their clothes or shoes wet. They carefully lifted the girls' bodies to take them out of the cold stream.

-Shit, they're bleeding-said the man who was carrying the unconscious lotus.

-I already called the ambulance of megapolis!-Says a woman

-There is no time, they may be suffering a concussion from the fall!,We have to take them to a hospital in the neighboring city!- says the man holding Yun while his wife took off her coat and covered the girl.