April 3, 2038

It's nearly done. After roughly 20 days, thanking my previous endeavors in artificial intelligence, I could build, code, and program Model 1-A — a temporary identification.

It was a rough and challenging month of work though. I almost had a critical error wipe the model's data core. Then the model's chassis threatened not to function...

Margret and Samual(Sammy) had been fixing minor bugs and errors in their models. 

Earlier, Margret came by once again to check on me. She said I really ought to stop overworking myself. We both know I won't. I reassured her, for what may have been the thirtieth time this month, that I was fine.

She then gave me some news that I considered a big achievement for her. She picked a name for ONE of her models. She said it was for her female model. I had nearly forgotten she based her two models on the pre-teenager bodies of a girl and a boy.  

I knew Samual(Sammy) did something similar. He had also designed his with rubber joint components for swift movement and increased articulation. Model 2-B(or B@yl3e as he called it.) would have the capability to move swiftly as if an actual pre-teenage girl. Impressive honestly.

Anyways, Margret said she chose the name "Melody" but the computer misread it once again and now the encoded name is "M3l0dy". Not much change honestly. 

I'm honestly surprised she was able to pick a name. Well, now she has to pick another for her other model. I'm certain it might take her another month to pick again.

Margret asked me about my model. I told her Model 1-A was nearly completed. She gave me a weird look and said I am NOT keeping that as its name. I said it was just a prototype name and that I'd try to come up with a name for it. She said I better.

I am now somewhat scared of her...

Anyway, I've been keeping a close eye on Peter. He's been more suspicious this last month, but I try to ignore it as it's wrong to go snooping around your boss's business... So I've been observing from afar.

Should I just ignore it?

I don't know... 

well... Model 1-A still needs its data core to be put in its chassis... Better get that done.

-Claus C.