Chapter 16 ( His Angry Bird )

Chapter 16

                      (  His Angry Bird  )

      The morning of this beautiful night was also gorgeous. She opened her sleepy eyes and looked to her right side on bed. Adham was not there. She heard a sound of water falling from shower in the washroom. She gently touched the soft slits of the bed sheet with her hand. Her lips were smiling while she thought about those beautiful moments which they had spent last night in this bedroom.

       Her eyes were shining with a love

       Her eyes were shining with a love. She was so lost that she did not even realize that Adham had came to her and sat beside the bed. He was looking at his Bella with an eyes filled with warm love for her.

"Hey My Angry Bird"

Bella looked at him with surprised eyes and then smiled. His wet hair were scattered on his forehead. His eyes were so calm as there was no more worries in his blue eyes.
He loved her. He loves her.  His eyes were full of passion for his lady.
Adham held her hand and kissed on her hand .

"Thank you, Bella,  for making my life so beautiful."

Bella's eyelids drooped.

"And this is my favorite shirt."

He pointed to his shirt, the one Bella was wearing right now.

"So from now on I am also your favorite"

She was saying in a low voice with love.

"Thank you for correcting me. . . . For making me realized  that I was wrong. . . . after having you in my life, I started to stop myself from all those things, which my heart refused to do."

He was saying while rubbing his hand on her cheek. Bella was just listening to him.
Her eyes were on Adham's face.

"If you ever try to leave me Bella, I will never be this Adham again"

Bella  saw a fear in his eyes for the first time.

"Please don't leave me. I'll break. I'll completely break in many pieces. "