♡︎𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅♡︎

«Don't stare too much»

I stayed in the infirmary for a while with Annabeth, when the blonde started to wake up «Where am I?» he said still half asleep.
Annabeth made a disgusted face «You drool when you sleep» I widened my eyes and I gave her a pinch on the hip.
«Percy, go back to sleep~» my voice sounded very sweet and mesmerizing using charmspeak on him.
The boy as expected got back into a deep sleep again.
When I turned around Annabeth looked at me with a raised brow «really? Using charmspeak on him?» she whispered-yelled at me «You made fun of him!» I whispered-yelled back.
In response she just rolled her eyes.
«Come on, capture the flag it's soon, we have to train»

Useless to say, I spent the entire day training without having the opportunity to visit Percy.

The day after I got up quickly and left my cabin

The day after I got up quickly and left my cabin. It didn't take me long to get to Hermes cabin.
I made my way towords it and saw Luke ad his friends «hey Luke» I smiled «Baby Aphrodite, what a pleasure» A friend of Luke, Chris, said.
I gave him a sarcastic smile, I hated that nickname.
Luke stood up from his bed where he was sat «Chris, knock it off» he said annoyed «Hey Amanda» he greeted me smiling.

I approached them and saw a curly head peeking out from under a sleeping bag «Still sleeping huh?» I said looking at blondie who was currently sleeping «Yes, yesterday he was all confused and scared, he's been through a lot, huh? With all the things he told me I can almost think he could be a forbidden child» Luke said sitting again on the bed «yeah well, I still feel gulty for what happened at school, Alecto... she managed to hide in the mist until the very end, I can't even think what would've happened if--» I was interrupted my hand on my shoulder «Hey, it didn't happened ok? He's here, safe» I sighed softly nodding at his words.

A gasp made all of us turn on Percy's way «you okay?» Luke said standing up «Super» Percy said sarcasticly, getting up.

I stood up too approaching him «Percy...» his eyes met mine «Amanda...you're here» he said with a confused but in relief.
Suddenly I hugged him letting all the worry I had fade away.
«I was so worried, I'm sorry couldn't see you sooner» I said breaking the contact between us «its okay...» there was a moment of silence until Percy broke it «So I wasn't crazy, you're not Grover's sister» he let out giggle.
I chuckled softly «No, I don't even know how people believed us, my real surname is Murphy»
«So...you're unclaimed or you're an Hermes daughter?» he said hesitant «Oh no, I'm Aphrodite's daughter» I smiled proudly.