03┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

"You're back already? I thought you had left me

"You're back already? I thought you had left me..."

You shooked your head and your face was monotone as ever as you felt malicious intent coming from the demon, His left eye is sparking a bit, giving you a hint that he's about to use hypnosis.

You weren't just going to let anyone use you. "Why would I? I trust you than other demons here." You smiled and looked back at where you came from. "I solved some problems down there, does this happen all the time?" You curiously asked to which he nodded at.

"Hmm.. Every second, [Y/n]." He rolled his display eyes and then gestured for you to sit by his bed, which made you wonder if he does sleep. "Why don't you seat, I have something to say to you.."

He tried, his left eye stared and it sent a shiver at you. He did it so good that if you weren't aware you wouldn't have noticed. "Okay. What is it?" You warily sat and he did too next to you.

You retracted in your wings and your halo dispersed. Having your wings out towards a demon was never a safe thing. After all it was possible for someone to lose their wings.

"Have you found a way up there?" He asked curiously, just incase he'd ask a stupid question if he continued his plans when you already have your set back home.

"...Yes." You lied and confirmed when you saw a aggresive expression flash over the screen but immediately changed into a boxy smile. "Really then are you here to say goodbye for last?" His expressions are quite convincing, must be good to be able to control your emotions through the screen.

"No. I plan to stay for a while."

"Perfect, You know, I'd love to offer you a place here but aha, I think you'd love a certain place to be on." Vox immediately brightened as his face then flashed off and his screen showed instead a picture of a 'Hazbin Hotel'.

You tilted your head as you felt malicious intents pouring out from his aura. You could almost smell the bad smell of it. "Why..? I think I feel more safer with you." You said hesitantly, defying his wishes but all of the sudden, his face was back and he is wearing a smile.

"Why? Well, The princess of Hell, Charlotte.. Charlene..-Well whoever that is, is the owner of that hotel and it was built to.. Rehabilitation for demons." He explained, emphasizing the certain words which actually did so to catch your attention. "Rehabilitation.. For demons? You mean..." You weren't sure if it was your idea of what you have in mind.

"Exactly!" Sound effects of claps came from his speakers and he led you towards the view of the city again and pointed towards the otherside. "See that Hotel? the one up the hill? That is used to rehabilitate sinners to go to heaven!"

His eyes met yours and you couldn't deny the desire to be there.

'Maybe this could be two- no three birds in one stone!' The sense of immediate responsibility weighed over the rationality and witty once you smiled and agreed to the preposition.