06┆𝙋𝙀𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙈

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

You were exhausted.

Charlie wasn't forcing you at all, it was all by your own will and they were supporting you as much.

These past weeks, you learned alot about your new friends, you were specially close to Charlie and Vaggie for obvious reasons while you weren't that too close to Angel Dust for a matter since he kept throwing dirty jokes here and there.

"[Y/n]!!" You turned around and by instinct, dodged when Niffty threw herself and landed on the wall behind you. "Niffty—Oh sorry.." You picked her and peeled her off the wall and she took the moment to place a thorn crown on your head which was oddly familiar in a biblical sense.

"Huh?" You looked at her and she threw her hands up, "You're awesome, so bad I like you!" You chuckled nervously along with her sick laugh, the thorns are poking you but not enough to make you bleed.

Having to keep up all the time, doing illusions once every three days is very often for you since you took words from Alastor and Husk to whom you both asked how to keep your status as an overlord. However you prefer asking Hust since he doesn't specifically asks for an information exchange.

"I like you too, Niffty. You're so adorable." You patted her gently on the head before placing her down. "I'm going to clean your room!!" She announced before dashing to your room. You sighed, not having the energy to even come and stop her.

Your job so far has been great, pretending to be a scary overlord— and on the otherside, you're reviving as much demons you could in a day and you took Charlie for a word that you'll never ask anything for a return.

You would revive atleast ten demons a day, clear their memories and the usual aftermath was that they're just gonna get killed again.

A cold thing pressed at your nape and you jumped in surprise, "Ah—who..?" You looked up and met Sir Pentious' eyes, "Sorry [Y/n]— I called for you but you didn't respond." You waved your hands and let be the one to apologize,

"No no, I'm the one at fault. Is there anything you need?" You asked and he handed you a glass of cold orange juice. "I thought you need a drink, You worked hard. I believe that you're the one going in Heaven!" Sir Pentious is such a bright guy as you get to know him.

A smile formed at your lips, strange, you smile much often with these demons than on once in Heaven. "Nonsense, I believe it's you." You marked your own words by the observations you made.

Pentious and Angel were the top candidates of Charlie for the Hotel with you along. But since you're already an angel, you don't count but as much as Charlie says its Angel— you know its Pentious since everyday that passes, less and less demonic aura surrounds him and now, you can barely even notice it.