Smut E1 S1

FULL DISCLAIMER WE ARE JUST GONNA JUMP RIGHT IN. 😉👍😭

There was no one home. The apartment was empty. He opened the door and threw the keys on the couch while kissing my neck passionately as I let out soft moans. He pressed me up against the wall and lifted me up by my thighs gripping me tight. My head leaned back from the pleasure. As I gaze at the ceiling he slowly moves to the bedroom keeping the pase of the kissing vigorous.

He lays me down and strips me till there is nothing but my bare body. As I sit up and signal him to come here I seductively unbutton his trousers. He then proceeds to take off his shirt and I sit him up leaned against some pillows. I get on top and kiss him from is lips down his neck to his toned abs. He grunts and smirks at me. He has that look in his as if he knows exactly what I'm going to do next.

I pull away and stare at him. He was beautiful. All I could think about was how much I admire and care for this man. The moment was perfect and I was ready. I looked at him with my lust filled eyes and I could tell he was ready too. I sat up and put it in. I moaned as his long member penetrated my body. A quiver rushed down my spine giving me goosebumps. But they quickly disappeared with the heat from the lust and passion pulling our bodies together like a magnets.

I adjusted myself and took it all in, he moaned in a low tone as i slowly thrusted forward. I was dripping the anticipation and wait was killing me but I needed to go slow to get used to his size. He squeezed my hips and helped me ride him at a pase where I wouldn't completely loose myself. I was desperate. I kept letting out soft moans but as we got faster they got louder.

He suddenly rolled me over and he was on top. He started to thrust harder and harder. Thankfully there was no one else in the apartment because my moans were uncontrollable. I grabbed on to the bed sheets and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He liked it. The look of me feeling pure pleasure.

I was there. Reaching my climax. He could tell but I could tell he was close too. I moaned "faster~" so we sped up and the bed started to creek. My clit was throbbing as he pounded into me. I started to moan more and more it was ear aching but seemed to be as sweet as a song to him. I tightened and I could feel he was about to cum. So I stopped holding and released onto his throbbing member and I could feel his hot runny liquid pour into me and spill out.

It was pure bliss as we pulled apart and panted for air....

May add to the ending may not idk. 😇 Sorry it's super cringe.