smut E4 S1

The cool air swirled into steam as I felt his hot breath stroke my neck. He kissed it... Every last inch. It was bliss. I couldn't help but drive my finger tips into his back making him roll his eyes in pleasure. He teased me, drifting his hand along my body. I was longing for his touch, his kiss... Him.

I wanted him badly. He could tell so he took control. Suddenly I was flung onto the bed and a wave of euphoria washed over me. It was his gaze, he was admiring my almost naked body. He slowly unbuckled his belt tossing it aside and dropping his trousers.

He was ready and so was I. I seductively slipped out of my underwear and grinned. He traced his hands from my chest down to my inner thigh pushing it open. He pulled down his boxers and hovered over me. I nodded and he gently thrusted into me. I couldn't hold my moans as he moved at a calm pace.

He started to grunt and then... Speed up. It was amazing. My eyes rolled back till all I could see was black. My moans were louder than usual as were his. I was soaked. I could tell I was getting close. (Gosh that was fast). I had to switch things up to help him move along. When he slowed down so we could catch our breath I knew that was the time. I rolled over putting him on the bottom and kissed him with such passion he moaned.

We then brought our momentum back up and I rode him like a stallion. My moans were uncontrollable at this point and I felt my insides tighten. I could feel he was close too, so I sped up and thrusted harder. I came and hung my head not being able to fathom the sex I just had. And a few seconds later he came too.

We slowed down and kissed before I got off of him to go clean up. He did the same and we changed clothes. The night ended with us watching a movie and falling asleep.