Chapter 3: Nen Types

Chapter 3 Nen Types

"Thank you for your condolences." said Aria as she was sitting in a bed still unable to walk. "My parents will be missed. Don't worry I'll make sure that all deals and contracts my father made will stay in place until they are fulfilled."

The man she was talking to bowed before leaving the room. The second the door was shut Aria let out a sigh of relief before she became angry, very angry. After she woke up she found herself in a dirty clinic, bedridden as her legs were in no condition to use. The doctor had taken out the arrows but he didn't have anything to get her up and moving so she had to wait for Sayo to come back and explain to her that there was an Arrow in her heart and it would push deeper into her heart if she didn't do what Sayo said. She couldn't lie to her or hurt anyone else, if she did she would feel intense pain if she lied and she would die if she killed again. She was trapped and all she wanted to do was kill the three country bumpkins that put her here. She was able to reach out to her uncle and was able to secure a large amount of her family's fortune and property. She had to sell the house and buy a smaller house for her to use, but the worst part was that she was being forced to have a babysitter named Alissa. She didn't say much but she worked for Sayo and Alissa made it clear that she was willing to kill her.

"That damn bitch. If it wasn't for her. I'll kill her, some way somehow I will kill her and play with her. She will know my wrath." she said in anger as she imagined her torturing and killing Sayo.

"Oh and how are you going to do that when you're stuck in a bed?" said Sayo from a corner of the room.

"YOU! How the hell did you get past my uncle's guards?"

"Please, you think those amateurs could stop me, they're not dead, I snuck in. I came here to check up on you."

"Oh really. What, were you worried about me."

"After all of the shit you've done I couldn't care less if you dropped dead. Though I was the one who kept you alive and have responsibility because of it, you have your uses so play nice and do as we say and you will get to live."said Sayo making sure she had her best poker face on.

Aria's face looked like it was about to explode. Even with her life hanging in the balance she still couldn't accept some commoner talking to her like this. She grabbed her bedside cup. "You dirty little country bitch." as she threw the cup. Sayo did bother dodging as the cup hit her shoulder. The moment it did pain shot through Aria as she began to cough up blood as she grabbed her chest. The arrow was digging deeper.

Sayo sighed at the scene and walked to the bed and grabbed the servant bell rope and gave it a pull. Sayo watched Aria continue to cough blood for several minutes until she was just breathing heavily.

The door opened up to reveal the mercenary girl that tried to find Night Raid's base. "Yes, what do you want? Oh Sayo what are you doing here?" asked Alissa. When Alissa woke up in the Night Raid, they discovered Alissa to be in a weird hypnotic state, that's when Ieyasu remembered that his Mind Breaker ability flooded the victims senses and put them in a state of mind where they would answer any question honestly. Sensei suggested he have an ability like this just in case he or someone gets hit with a Nen ability that they need to find a way to dispel. So Ieyasu made the condition that to use this ability, he could only use it every now and then, the longer he went without using it the stronger it would become. By the time Alissa woke up she almost had no idea who she was. After they got as much information as possible out of her, they made a deal with her. Slowly but surely her memories came back and she thanked them. In short her life sucked and she couldn't find a way out until they showed up. So she happily accepted the offer for a clean slate.