Chapter 4: First Assignment

Chapter 4 First Assignment

"So our two targets are a captain named Orge and a merchant named Gamal." said Tatsumi, they all were currently at the dinner table, eating Tatsumi's cooking. After a few days ago when they ate Tatsumi's cooking with some of his Nen with it, he has been experimenting cooking with Nen, It was something he never honestly thought of. Because of this it had become somewhat of a training exercise for him and Akame. Though the real challenge was trying to get her to stop eating all the food they were making.

"Hhmm hm," was Leone's response as she was savoring every bit of her food.

Tatsumi was getting a little annoyed. "Can I get a few details, please."

Sayo put a hand on her friend's shoulder to calm down. "Tatsumi I think you should ask after they all eat," the rest of the table was the same as they kept eating the food with great gusto. Tatsumi didn't really get it, maybe perhaps it was because he had been tasting his nen for years, so he was kind of used to it.

"Besides, maybe you can help me with something," said Sayo, getting his attention. "I would like to hunt certain danger beasts for a little something. Do you think that you can help me out?"

"Sure, what are you trying to make?" Sayo then explained to him what she was planning to do, not too loud for the others to hear. "Oh that would definitely be nice. Later tonight I can get you a list of what to hunt down for that."

"Really thanks."

"By the way, how are you doing? It's been awhile since we joined."

Sayo gave him an annoyed look. "Yes it's been a while since you told them about our secret and decided without telling us that you were going to train assassins in our ways."

Tatsumi flinched back. "Yeah I admit not the smartest move I should have made, but everything turned out alright." he said pointing at Ieyasu who was digging into his meal along with the other members of Night Raid.

"Just because things turned out alright doesn't mean you should have told them, I mean what possessed you to tell them." This question had been on Sayo's mind for quite awhile, she has always trusted Tatsumi since they were kids. They have been through so much together that she knew that they would stick together to hell and back. So there had to be a good reason for him divulging their knowledge.

She then noticed that Tatsumi was giving a distant look. Following his eyesight she saw that he was gazing upon a ravenous Akame, who was chowing down her food with a big smile on her face. "I had a feeling that they needed me."

Sayo couldn't deny that when he said that a part of her heart twisted and she knew she needed to do something about it before it was too late for her, though she also knew that now was not the time. "Anyway, what's done is done, but" she kicked him. "Next time tell us before doing something like this. Ieyasu's supposed to be the stupid one."

(Hey I heard that!) Ieyasu tried to say through a mouth full of food. Though the only thing that came out was a series of angry grunts. Causing a few to laugh and Mine trying to remind them not to speak with food in their mouths.

~o~

Orge was enjoying his night. He just got done executing some chef and having some fun with his wife so she could at least keep their food stall. "Ah a good execution, sex and now time to have a drink with the new privates. That sounds like the end of a great night." he said out loud as he was walking down the street. "Wait a minute?" as he stopped. "Did I just say that out loud."

"Yeah sure did." said a cloaked figure behind Orge. Orge jumped and turned while drawing his weapon. "I just wanted to make you admit your crimes."

Orge quickly calmed himself down. 'Admit he said. That means he did something to me. Was it poison, no. If it were poison he would want someone other then him to hear me and this street is empty.' thought Orge as he looked around and saw no one insight. 'What does this guy want, did he want me to speak for his own satisfaction or was it for something else.'