IBuyABabySwingForGrace

Carly and Freddie have experienced a memorable extended Valentine's celebration filled with love, surprises, and thoughtful gestures. As they head into the final day of their Valentine's weekend, the anticipation lingers for what surprises and moments of joy await them. With the nursery prepared, matching T-shirts worn, and heartfelt gifts exchanged, Carly and Freddie are ready to embrace the final day, cherishing every moment as they await the arrival of their little one, Grace. The air is filled with excitement, love, and the promise of more beautiful memories on the horizon.

As Carly woke up, experiencing the familiar wave of pregnancy sickness, Freddie, ever the caring partner, immediately noticed and rushed to her side. "Hey, babe," he said softly, holding Carly's hair up as she dealt with the morning sickness.

Carly managed a weak smile, "Happy final day of our Valentine's weekend."

Freddie chuckled, "Not the most glamorous start, but we'll get through it together."

As they faced the reality of pregnancy symptoms, their love and support for each other remained unwavering, setting the tone for a day filled with shared moments and the promise of a beautiful future as a family.

Freddie, still holding Carly's hair, asked with a gentle smile, "So, what do you want to do today?"

Carly, despite the morning sickness, thought for a moment and replied, "How about a cozy day at home? Maybe watch some movies, enjoy each other's company, and just relax."

Freddie nodded, "Sounds perfect. We'll take it easy and enjoy our time together. Anything specific you're in the mood for?"

Carly grinned, "Maybe a romantic comedy marathon? Laughter is the best medicine, right?"

Freddie agreed, "Absolutely. Let's make it a day of laughter and love."

And so, with the morning challenges behind them, Carly and Freddie embraced the simplicity of spending a cozy day at home, strengthening their bond as they looked forward to the final moments of their extended Valentine's weekend.

Freddie, still holding Carly's hair, asked with a playful glint in his eye, "Are you sure that's all you want to do on this final day of our Valentine's Day weekend?"

Carly raised an eyebrow, "Well, what else did you have in mind, Mr. Benson?"

Freddie smirked, "How about a little pampering for my amazing, soon-to-be-mom wife? Maybe a massage or whatever you're in the mood for?"

Carly's eyes lit up, "That sounds wonderful, Freddie. A little pampering would be perfect."

Freddie grinned, "Alright then, a cozy day with movies and some pampering. Let's make it a day to remember."

And so, their final day unfolded with a mix of relaxation, laughter, and sweet moments of care, marking the perfect conclusion to their extended Valentine's Day weekend.

Freddie, still holding Carly's hair, smiled and said, "Speaking of surprises, I do have a gift coming up the elevator for us."

Carly looked intrigued, "A gift? What is it?"

Freddie chuckled, "It's a little something to add to our cozy day. Let's just say it involves delicious treats and a touch of romance."

As Carly's curiosity grew, they awaited the arrival of the mysterious gift, ready to embrace whatever surprise Freddie had orchestrated for the final day of their extended Valentine's weekend.

As Carly got up, Freddie took her hand, and they approached the elevator with curiosity. When the doors opened, they were met with the sight of a baby swing.