Chapter 00 : writer's notes

Hello readers. We are 청양고추장🌶️🍯. We are very glad and honoured that you have chosen to read our fiction. Delulu is acceptable but it's not the solulu. Please don't be rude or mean to anyone as this is a fiction, all characters are fictional. While enjoying the wholesome content, you are welcome to leave constructive comments or feedbacks as we would love to present you our best work.

Writer 🌶️:
Please view this fiction as a criticism of my old work. As I was once extremely delulu and superficial, my past morals and values were different from how I think now. Everyone has a silly past and so do I. I would like to embrace my past even though it's cringy, as it shows how much I have grown as a person. Feel free to laugh a bit if you find the plot silly, but please don't be mean to the little girl who wrote the fiction 4 years ago.

In addition, the setting of this fiction is based on my personal experiences. (Feel free to make some guesses) Some of the timeline and characters are partially made up and do not reflect real events, as I have referenced some true events. Majority of the "unrealistic timeline" is due to me moulding the universe and making this make sense.  Apologies for the slight confusion :)

Writer 🍯:
Hopefully the language will seem a lot more sophisticated since I am an English Lit student. I'm hoping that the different options and endings will make the story more interactive as opposed to a less enjoyable read. Please enjoy it for what it is <3