✨JUDGING RUBRICS✨

Hello Amazing Authors,

As the celestial navigator of Celestial Nexus Book Awards, I'm thrilled to share the guiding stars that will illuminate your literary journey. These judging rubrics are crafted with care to celebrate the unique brilliance each story brings.
Embrace the constructive insights, for they are the constellations guiding your narrative to new heights. Let the cosmic critique unfold, and may your stories shine brightly in our celestial celebration!

Warm regards,
Lupe 🚀📖

Main Genres

Title of Book:
Creativity (0-5): How original and innovative is the concept or theme of the book?

Plot Development (0-10): Is the plot engaging, well-paced, and does it keep the reader's interest?

Characterization (0-10): Are the characters well-developed, relatable, and do they contribute to the story?

Writing Style (0-10): Evaluate the author's writing style, considering clarity, coherence, and overall craftsmanship.

World-Building (0-5): For genres requiring it, assess the author's ability to create a vivid and immersive world.

Content:
Originality (0-5): How unique is the content, and does it offer a fresh perspective or approach?

Research (0-5): For non-fiction, how well-researched and supported are the book's claims or information?

Impact:
Emotional Impact (0-10): How successfully does the book evoke emotions, whether joy, sadness, excitement, etc.?

Relevance (0-5): Does the book address relevant issues or themes, contributing to meaningful discourse?

Overall Impression:
Enjoyment Factor (0-10): How enjoyable and satisfying is the overall reading experience?

Memorability (0-5): How likely is the book to be remembered by the reader after some time?

Additional Considerations:

Genre Fit (0-5): Does the book align well with the conventions and expectations of its genre?

Accessibility (0-5): How accessible is the book to a general audience, considering language and complexity?

Total Points: /100

For Special Categories

Best Cover:
Design Creativity (0-10): Evaluate the originality and creativity of the cover design.

Visual Impact (0-5): Consider how visually appealing and attention-grabbing the cover is.

Relevance to Content (0-5): Assess how well the cover reflects the essence or themes of the book.

Best Blurb:

Clarity and Conciseness (0-10): Evaluate how well the blurb communicates the book's premise in a clear and concise manner.

Intrigue Factor (0-5): Consider the blurb's ability to pique the reader's interest and generate curiosity.

Relevance to Genre (0-5): Assess how well the blurb aligns with the expectations of the book's genre.

Best Title:

Creativity and Originality (0-10): Evaluate the uniqueness and creativity of the book title.

Relevance to Content (0-10): Consider how well the title captures the essence or main theme of the book.

Best First Chapter:

Engagement (0-10): Assess how effectively the first chapter draws readers into the story.

Setting the Tone (0-10): Consider how well the first chapter establishes the tone and mood of the book.

Best Aesthetics:

Overall Visual Harmony (0-10): Evaluate the overall aesthetic appeal of the book, including formatting, font choice, and layout.

Consistency (0-10): Consider how well the aesthetics align with thebook's genre and themes consistently.