Chapter 16: A Trip to Disney pt.2

I felt Walker shaking me lightly, so I opened my eyes and let out a small yawn before stretching as much as I could on the plane. "We are here princess, did you get enough beauty sleep?" He asked me as he moved so he could see my face. I was squinting as I wasn't used to the light and I felt Walker tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear so I looked up and I saw him already staring at me. "There she is." He smiled as he placed a soft kiss on my cheek before he stood up out of his chair, and then we left the plane. I still felt tired so I just slowly followed after him, holding his hand in mine.
"Let's get to the hotel, and then we can all go out to lunch?" I heard Leah suggest from beside me and I smiled at her, agreeing.
"Let's definitely get something, I'm starving!" I said and right at that moment my stomach growled a little and my cheeks flushed in embarrassment.
"Looks like someone is hungry." I heard Aryan laugh from the other side of Walker. I chuckled as we walked out to the Uber that will take us to our hotel. We all got in and I told him where to go. I sat back and laid my head on Walker's shoulder as I stared outside as we passed by buildings and other things that were in Florida, but I haven't seen sight of Disney yet.
       I didn't realize I dozed off until I felt Walker shaking me once again. I let out a yawn before sitting up, seeing the others getting out of the car, so I quickly paid the driver and followed after the others. We got to the rooms and me and Leah decided to stay together this time, don't get me wrong I loved sharing a room with Walker but me and Leah need girl time.
       "Finally we will get some girl time~" I said in a sing-song voice as I placed my suitcase at the end of my bed, I decided to change into something more casual, that are not pajamas.

^ something like this (you can always change it btw)

     I walked out of the bathroom and into the room where Leah stood in her new outfit. "You look so beautiful!" I smiled at her as I scanned her outfit.
     "You look absolutely gorgeous, I love the skirt!" She squealed at I saw her take in my outfit as well. I smiled at her and we left the room and walked over to the boy's room, to see if they were ready to go. I knocked on the door and called out to them.
       "Walker, Aryan? Are you two ready for lunch?" I asked on the other side of the door than them, I heard some rustling noise coming from inside the room and I looked over at Leah with a confused look, but she just shrugged her shoulders, confused as well. A few moments later the door opened revealing Aryan and Walker. "Took you two long enough." I said playfully as I crossed my arms. Walker responded by rolling his eyes at me as he let out a chuckle.
       We all left the hotel and went to a restaurant, and we ate, talked, surprisingly we didn't run into any fans that I know of. Then we went back to the hotel, it was probably around 4:30 by the time we got back to our rooms.
       "Do y'all want to go swimming?" I asked them as I searched in my pocket for my room key, so I could get into the room to change, cause whether they agreed or not I was planning to go.
       "I'll come!" Leah said excitedly as I finally open the door to our room, so she rushed right in. I laughed and followed after her.
       "See you guys soon, if you two decide to come." I smiled at them before I closed the door behind me, going over to my suitcase to get my bathing suit. "Are you changing in the bathroom?" I asked Leah and she nodded before heading into the bathroom. I quickly changed into my swimsuit so Leah didn't have to walk out on to me changing.