11.The day it's all started

After hearing this Taehyung choke on his food,

" w-w-what !!!* Koff!! Koff*!!"what did you say ??! I saved you!!??

seeing him like this jungkook hurriedly
Gave him a glass of water.

" Hey! Are you okay?! Why are you so shocked?! Don't you remember anything?! We met before!!"

Jungkook said with a smile a hopeful gleam in his eyes.

After drinking water Taehyung tried to remember that is it true that they met before, but in his brain, there wasn't a single thing related to this striking.

" How can he say that we met before! I'm not that stupid that will forget that I encountered a mafia don and more to it save him too!"

"Ummm..no..I think you have mistaken me for someone else!! Oh...ok I get it you kidnapped me thinking I'm that person who saved you right?! But it's not me!!"

Taehyung cautiously said nervously smiling at him not wanting to provoke the devil in front of him.

But he didn't know that instead of provoking him he saddened the person, the gleam in his eyes vanished but still jungkook decided to tell him making him remember the day, their first meeting from which his Frozen heart started to warmed up again, from which he started to feel love again.

"No, I'm not wrong it's you!!! ........So that is it I have to tell you the whole thing hope after that you'll remember something!"

Jungkook said and took the empty food tray from his doll's hand and make him sit properly on the bed, with him sitting across his doll.

" Remember on memorial day when it was all sunny, you went to the supermarket and then you bumped into a man! Did anything clicked now?!"

Jungkook asks hoping that the other could now remember something.

Hearing this a flash of memory came into taehyung's mind.

2 months ago:

"Tae!! I need to buy some more items for our restaurant, you go and take the rest of these items with you and take out the van from the parking area"

Namjoon said looking around for something a long list in his hand.

Taehyung nodded and took all the bags and the grocery items with him it was a lot of things to hold so he was walking cautiously holding them with his arms toward the parking area.

He sighed in relief when he saw that he is almost near to his van it was really difficult for him to hold all those things, his whole focus was to get near to his van that he didn't notice the man who was busy talking on the phone coming towards him.

They both were in their own world which causes them to bump into each other due to this all the groceries item falls on the ground and were scattered here and there, including those two dozens of egg for which he was walking too cautiously.

The man who was still on the phone look at the scattered items and then without giving a glance to Taehyung and muttering a sorry started to walking away from there which anger him more

" What the heck !!! You goggle mister!!! are you blind or what??! Can't you see where you walking!!!"

He yelled at the man who was walking away making him halt in his place.

"I'll talk to you later!!"

With that the man put his phone back into his pocket, adjusting his goggle turn around to face the most beautiful face he has ever seen.

"Woah!! He is beautiful just like a doll"

He thought to himself and put on a straight face.

" What is it?? Why are you shouting!??"