Chapter 1 : Evan

I was driving at the speed of 80 when I was about to hit a bike . But, I slowed down as I saw I was about to get into an accident . 

I was running late to my interview after I woke up late after yesterday's party I had with Owen and Ed . The only thing I remember is that we were drunk and Owen drove us home when we hit a rock on our way . 

I woke up late and got ready in a hurry. I have an interview at 9:30 and it's already 9:15. I am running out of time so I need to drive fast .

Today is the last interview I am going to attend and it's my 12th interview. 

Today is my last hope or I am going to quit my passion of cooking  and start doing something else . 

I arrived at the hotel in less than ten minutes . The hotel is owned by one of the chef's working here. The staff said I needed to wait until the chef got there . I was waiting inside the hotel and a woman  was passing by carrying food in her hands. She was wearing a black jeans and a white shirt . She was beautiful . She  spilled the food on my shirt . "Are you out of your damn mind " , I yelled at her . She started apologising to me "I'm sorry ", "I 'm sorry ". I started rubbing off the food from my coat  but it was spreading and spreading. I had to remove my coat . The woman got tissue paper and she started wiping off the food . But the food was spoiling the coat more and more . She was still apologising to me . She said ," I will wash it and return it in half an hour ". But I had no time as I was running late for my interview. She asked me,"What's your name ? "

"Evan", I replied . She said ,"Evan I am really really sorry for spilling the food on your coat , I will  return it to you in a few minutes ". I said ," I have an interview in five minutes and I can't wait until you wash it and return so I will take it back tomorrow at this time in this place itself".

I attended the interview. They said they will text me by tomorrow about their decision.

I can't sleep tonight as I am  very eager to know the result of the interview. I am in a state of confusion whether I will be  selected or not . But the interview went  well . They asked me a few questions about, Why I wanted to be a chef.  Which dishes can I make ? Why should they offer me the job? 

I needed to pass this interview in order to get some money. As I haven't paid the rent for my apartment for 2 months . I was using the money which my mother gave me when I shifted to Boston . But , it won't last till next month . And I need to work in order to earn .