Chapter 7 : Evan

It was Saturday. That means weekend and today is the most important day as a girl is going to come to my house for dinner in a really long time. I am going to clean my house in the afternoon and then I am going to decorate the table in my house . Then I am going to cook something. I haven't decided yet, what to cook . I think I should cook kimchi ravioli and cake as dessert and write I am sorry with the icing cream.

I think I should take a nap for sometime. My phone buzzed a minute ago so I woke up and checked it was 1 p.m. and I haven't started working about the dinner tonight. The menu is set , the house is going to be cleaned and I am going to get ready .

I started cleaning my house about half an hour ago and it will take a few more minutes to be fully cleaned. I cleaned the house. I am decorating the table with rose petals and some ribbons. I have placed wine glasses on it along with white plates to eat . I baked the cake , iced and decorated it and kept it in the fridge. I am making kimchi ravioli right now . It will get ready in a minute. I am going to wear a white shirt along with a black coat. The one Georgia spilled food on and gave it to me by cleaning it . I am excited for tonight. It's five p.m. right now so I am going to rest till seven p.m. I hope everything goes well tonight and Georgia forgives me. I am nervous as well as excited for today .