Part 2 : those eyes ✨

After reaching university, Tasnuva looks around the university campus. She became a little bit nervous, was saying in mind: "Ya Al Wadud, please take care of your Tasnuva, she is nervous!"
After finding her classroom she went there and sat in a back seat.A girl named 'Zaima' sat beside her.Zaima asks,"Hii,what's your name?" Tasnuva answered : "umm it's 'Tasnuva Zikra', & you? Zaima : 'It's Umme Zaima'

"Nice to meet you,Zaima" Tasnuva happily says

Zaima : "You too,btw wanna be friend?"

Tasnuva : "Why not" they hugged each other

***********

After reaching university, Jungkook took his new schedule & directly go to the library before classes. He started reading a book before his classes starts.

***********

While Zaima & Tasnuva are talking, a girl named 'Diana' came & hugs Zaima from behind

"It's you,nah?" Zaima asks

"Yes baby,your Diana."

Tasnuva was looking at them confusedly,then Zaima says,"Tasnuva, she is my friend, Diana!"

Tasnuva says,"You're just beautiful like Lady Diana Spencer!

Diana chuckled & says,"I'm pretty but not as much like her,btw your name is Tasnuva right? Nice to meet you!

Tasnuva says "You too, dear."

Diana: You're so beautiful Tasnuva, There is something in your face which can't be describe in words but....

Tasnuva : What happened Diana?

Diana : I heard that our Chemistry Sir 'Jeon Jungkook' hates Islam...

Tasnuva :........ So...what can I do?

Diana : You & Zaima are the only muslims in class but the fact is you're fully covered.I absolutely respect you for following Islam but if he disrespects you.This is our first day & I dont want to happen something like this to you.

Tasnuva: My Diana,please don't be so tensed. Al Wadud will always take care of me but I won't be silent if he insults me.Now please don't talk behind him,it's a huge sin & the one against whom it is done does not forgive, then Allah also does not forgive.

Diana : Okay, take care of yourself ❤️

Tasnuva smiled.

Time skip ****

The first class was Jungkook's.After he came,everyone greets him by standing & saying 'Good Morning'. Only Tasnuva says : "Assalamu Alaikum Sir." Jungkook looks at her with his dark orbs.He tells everyone to sit down.After sitting, Jungkook says : Good morning everyone,I'm your chemistry teacher, Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you.

After introducing himself,Jungkook says : Since today is our first class, today we will not study.We will introduce ourselves and get to know each other after taking attendance.

Jungkook started to take attendance.When he saw the name 'Tasnuva Zikra', her name sounded very familiar to him.He calls her & she answers: Present Sir.

Jungkook was confusedly looking at her for sometimes.A girl asked: What happened, Sir? Jungkook finally came back to the reality. Somehow, he started to feel something in his heart that he had never felt.

Jungkook's POV

What happened to me today? I'm captivated by the beauty of her black bambi eyes....no no it can't be.My piece of gold,trust me I'm loyal to you.But why is this happening, DAMN!