Part 8 : I'm afraid of you ✨

Tasnuva : "Please don't let him come at Sihinta's wedding,I'm sure he can't handle it!"

Jungkook : "But what can I do? By the way, why will Tae listen to me?"

Tasnuva : "I don't know...but please manage an way,he'll surely listen to you."

Jungkook : "Okay,I'll try *looks at his watch* But now it's getting very late,won't you go home?"

Tasnuva : "Yea sure,let's go."

She was getting up from the table but Jungkook asks her

"Wait, Rainbow...."

Tasnuva : "What?"

Jungkook : "DID YOU COMPLETE THE LESSON OF YOUR CHEMISTRY BOOK
WHICH I GAVE YOU ALL TO STUDY IN HOLIDAY?"

"Oh,no!!" She whispers a little
"Let me tell you...Professor Jeon..Actually it was like *Awkward Smile* I decided to study but something very important comed so...wait you have a class on tomorrow...'Inna lillah'!"

"'Inna lillah' can't save you tomorrow,but studying & focus can,be ready for tomorrow." he smirks after saying

Tasnuva speaks with all her confidence:

"Al Wadud will surely help me,he is the most merciful."

"Hmm....I also thought..." Jungkook says in low voice

*************

Sihinta was sitting on the bed being upset,she didn't expect this behaviour from Yoongi,atleaset he can talk to her gently. Sometimes,she feels so scared of getting married with him,but why would Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'la do something to her like this? She tries her best to remove these thought from her head,tomorrow is her 'Mehendi Program' & here she is being sad.How can it happen?

Suddenly someone hugs her from behind. She understands & smiles while holding those hands

Sihinta : "Shukur Alhamdulillah,you've finally come!"

Tasnuva smiles & says : "Why? Did my behen thought I forgot about her?"

Sihinta : "No,You did actually. You didn't even call me for once...I was very worried for you."

Tasnuva thought not to tell Sihinta that there can be an accident with her today.She comes infront of her & asks :

"So meri behen,tomorrow is your Mehendi...you are you excited about it,right? Me too,It's been a long time I don't apply henna on my pretty hands!"

"I'm not excited as you,Tasu." Only this sentence left from her mouth.Somehow,her eyes filled with tears....she called him by herself for the first time & what he did...just hanged up the call by giving a silly reason. It was almost 11 pm,who can be very much busy at this time? He could atleast talk a little with her,meybe just for 2 minutes but he didn't even do that.

"Why are you crying,Sihu...what happened? Sister,tell me!"

Tasnuva become worried cause they were having normal conversation but at her own wedding's topic,she became upset...but why?

Sihinta : "Tasu,I think somehow......Yoongi didn't like me."

Tasnuva : "But why are you saying like this?"

Sihinta tells her everything happened & begin to cry even more while hugging Tasnuva

"Tasu,You know it very well why I agreed on this nikah.....just for our ammu...I saw how she was very happy when they (Yoongi's family) wanted our nikah & she thought they are very rich & will take care of me.But something is always makes me think...meybe I should've wait more about this serious matter.But you know,how much a daughter's marriage is important for her mother,specially in a middle class family... "