Part 4 : Rupa ✨

"What am I thinking? Why am I thinking? Astagfirullah! Al Wadud, forgive your servant,please.And give that man hidayah! And I also have to return the money to him.By the way,what's the exact amount?

Tasnuva checks the amount,it's 3000TK.
Okay,it's almost 4 PM.So she went for lunch. She went to her favourite 'Vow Cafe' for eating their special pizza. After ordering,she remembered her meeting with Taehyung.

"Umm let's message him to meet me here." She massages him the location & told to meet here. Taehyung also agreed.

After having her favourite pizza,she payed for her pizza & blamed herself in mind.

"Uff this is the first time in my life that I'm have zero money outside! Okay,I've to reach Ishani's house in 10 minutes."

Time skip

"Hi Ishani!" Tasnuva says while coming in her room

"Mam,I was waiting for you! How are you?" Ishani asks

"Alhamdulillah I'm good Ishani,you?"

"Good mam.Please come and sit here."

Tasnuva sits & said, "So did my student completed her homework?"

"Yes Mam,she did." Ishani answered while giggling

Tasnuva was Ishani's favourite teacher. She is in class 7 now..Tasnuva checks her homework then begin to teach

"So do you want to study your favourite subject today? Tasnuva asks

"Yes Yes,wait mam,let me take out my English book...so mam we'll start chapter 4 today,shall we?"

"Yes,read this chapter first." Tasnuva says

******

"Okay,Anty.Then we'll come at evening."
Yoongi says

"Okay,my son.Please send my salam to your parents & take care of them. Fi Amanillah." Mrs Sidra says

"Hmm." Yoongi hang up

"But my dear anty,before coming to your Sihinta,I also have to do an important work,so that nobody can actually disturbs me & Sihinta."

Yoongi says while smirking.He again calls someone

On call :

"Hello Jovan,is everything ready for evening?"

"Yes boss,just call me at the right time & I'll shoot-

"Okay okay,be silent.Nobody should know this plan." Yoongi says

"Boss,can I ask you something?

"Ya,just tell me."

"Will you also do same with that girl named 'Hoorain Sihinta'?

"......... Meybe....no..wait I payed you 1 lakhs for killing Rupa.Be happy with that.You don't have to know too much."

"Sorry boss,take my salam." Jovan apologise & hang up

Yoongi has a picture of Sihinta.He opened the gallery of his phone & looks at the picture.

"How you caught this criminal by your illusion, Sihinta? You will be my queen forever,promise! But if you ever try to know about my personal life then....

"I'LL LOVE SO MUCH THAT, MY LOVE WILL TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY,MIND IT."

Her photo: