001.5

/continuation of 001 since it was way too long/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting on the ground was our well known Ink, depressed. He got all of the answers wrong and was even the last to answer. He was such a joke to his kind. Blue and Dream were currently trying to win at least something, but the questions they got were very hard, which made their determination drop rapidly. Roza didn't join since she wanted to see Ink fail and didn't even let Frisk join, since "it would be cheating since me and her know everything about our world,"

After Blue and Dream came back with only 10 rondors (they were third and answered only three out of 10 questions right. No one in the competition got the bonus questions right), you decided to help your new friend, if you even could call him that...

"Does anybody else want to try?" the sympathetic man who held the competition asked with a strong and loud voice, so everybody could hear him. People who wanted to watch and those who thought it was interesting gave him and his wife money, so they wouldn't stop. You must admit, it was very interesting to watch.

You held up your hand, hoping to be picked. Quiet "Mememememe!" escaped your lips.

"That young lady over there seems very determined to win! Come onto the stage!" he motioned towards you. You sighed. Of course he would think you are a woman. He has a wife preparing questions for him anyway. "Definitely bring that young lady! She may even get first place! And what about that young pretty boy over there?" she smiled at you and then at the not familiar boy, while sorting out her cards with questions on them which she'll later on ask. You sat down onto one of the four chairs on the stage, nervously fidgeting while looking around.

After a minute or two, three other candidates were finally seated onto the chairs. A young and tall, farmer looking brunette boy with short hair, a young girl with long blond hair with an interesting but pretty outfit choice and a short teenage red-headed boy.

The woman randomly picked one of the cards and grinned. "Let's see how much attention you gave in your class," she commented, before she started asking the first question.

You have noticed from previous rounds that she always randomly picks one of the many cards, her husband the second one. On each card are five questions on the given topic (the topic is written on the card). The theme that was currently going on was math, known by the question she was gonna ask.

"Okay! Let's start easy. 10x90 is-?"

"900!" you cut her off. "S-sorry..." guild came crawling up your back. You scratched your neck in embarrassment.

"No problem, darling. The faster you are, the more points you get," she genuinely smiled, "what about you three?" She turned towards the other candidates.

"Same as her," the girl nodded.

"Uhmm... 90?... nah, rather 900," the red-headed boy thought for a bit.

"No idea. I am failing math..." the brunette boy chuckled nervously.

"This is so easy!" "How come kids don't know the answer?" "The school isn't teaching them properly!" the crowd murmured.

"If you don't mind me asking, where are you four from?"

"Greta," the red-headed boy shrugged.

"Matejov!" the girl giggled.

"Trador," the "dumb" boy answered.

"(Y/C) {Your City)" you said.

"Nice cities! Never heard of (Y/C) tho," she smiled at you, then looked at the boy from Trador. "I heard you have a weak school system?" Did... she ask or inform him?...