Prom Practice

Uzi looked at him. "Nori? That was-"
"Your mother's name." N finished with a warm yet small smile.
"I bet she was pretty cool." She said, looking into space.
"That must be where you got it."
Uzi blushed and nudged him.
"So, do you wanna see my room so far?" He asked excitedly.
"Why not?" She shrugged then got up and followed him down a wide hallway with the walls filled with pictures of N and Uzi. The frames were bright, bold, and fun colors that stood out from the grey wall. At the end of the hallway N opened a dark brown door with a round, golden handle.
"It's still a mess. I didn't have a lot of time to unpack."
His bedroom had a yellow wall with black carpet that had moving boxes scattered about it. There was little furniture because he had just moved. All he had in his room was his bed with a patchwork comforter consisting of different shades of grey and a white pillow. He also had a dark grey bedside table with one drawer on the small-ish side and books in a storage area underneath; which he kept his different dog books in.
The room had books stacked up everywhere. Some of the stacks were as tall as Uzi.
He had a picture of him and Uzi both holding up peace signs on the top of the table next to a dark red radio.
There were some posters of animes that Uzi liked to watch on his walls.
"This looks pretty good." Uzi was standing in the middle of the room, looking it up and down. She heard a click, then the radio started playing. She looked over and saw N walking towards her. "N, what are you doing?"
He put his hands her waist lightly and her eyes changed to her nervous ones.
"Oh- no, N. I don't-"
"It'll be fine." He said reassuringly.
She inhaled then hesitantly held his shoulders.
The dog was watching them with a cocked head in the doorway as they were gracefully moving.
Uzi then tripped over a box. N caught her.

She chuckled nervously

She chuckled nervously. He pulled her back up and started dancing more carefully, perfectly placing their feet around the moving boxes.

Use your imagination bc I can't describe dancing xp

As Uzi slowly became more comfortable, her eyes went back to normal.
"See? Nothing to be afraid of." Then out of nowhere N spun her around. She gasped. He pulled her back, their faces very close together, their eyes met. Both were breathing heavily and Uzi a little shaken up, N smiling innocently.
"Sorry-"
"Thank you." Uzi interrupted.
"For what?" He asked.
"Everything." She shrugged and grinned. N then hugged her very tightly, causing Uzi to jump, then she hugged him back.
They both sat down on his bed.
"Wanna watch "My Hero Academia?" She asked.
"Sure! I love doing anything!"
Then they both walked into the living room, N turning off the bedroom lights behind him.