Chapter 16

Louis POV

I opened my eyes and I was in the hospital.

"Louis?" I hear a voice whisper and I look over to see Lilly in a chair.

"Oh my god Louis! You're ok!" She screamed and started to cry.

"Lilly don't cry. Everything is ok." I said and she hugged me. The boys and my parents came in. They all hugged me, even niall. I held out my hand and lilly took it.

"Niall...im asking for your blessing to date Lilly." I said and Lilly gasped, squeezing my hand a bit. She looked at Niall and he sighed.

"Louis..." He started and I shook my head.

"Look...just hear me out alright? Lilly means a lot to me and I don't know what I would do without her. Shes funny, caring, sweet, and don't forget absolutely beautiful. I promise not to hurt her in any way shape or form. You have my word Niall. I will respect her and treat her like she deserves. Please Niall...im begging you. I love her." I said and everyone awed. Lilly kissed my hand and I smiled at her.

"Alright louis...you have my blessing." He said and Lilly hugged him.

"Thank you." She whispered and he hugged her back.

"As long as your happy...im happy." He said and Lilly walked over to me. She kissed me and I smiled into it.

"I've never been happier." She whispered and ran her hand through my hair causing me to laugh.