II

With Deanna at the shoot

Deanna walked into the building to the front desk to let them know she was there for an audition. She was ready show them what she had, she noticed other girls going into the room. They looked so prepared. It scared her to think she wasn't ready as she thought she would be for this audition.

"Right into that room over there 303" the older lady said to the younger woman. She walked over into the room putting down her bags and got ready to show off her walk skills. Her facials skills and anything else needed. She really wanted this so bad.

"Alright ladies! Everyone gather around in a line and will see everyone's walking skills and then will check out your poses. Followed by facial expressions, then will let you know who made it." The assistant spoke with her clip board in her hands

Deanna rubbed her arms playing her moves in head and watched the others walk to the music they provided. She was getting closer and closer to her turn. She watched the line get smaller and smaller, until it was finally her turn.

Deanna walked to the song giving the best facials she could give. She gave her all so they wouldn't forget her when picking who they needed for the campaign.

After all of audition stuff was done Deanna sat on the floor near her stuff waiting for the assistant to come in and tell them who made it. She sipped on her water she had in hand and looked around at everyone chatting. Some on their third gig and others just knowing they'll book their first one.

"Alright the list will be on the board. If you made it congrats and if not, I'm sorry. Drive safe ladies and stay warm." The assistant pinned the names and walked off to her office

Deanna stood up brushing her clothing fixing it on her as she walked over to the crowd looking for their names. Some cheered loudly and others quietly walked off. She assumed just from that who made it and who didn't. She got up to the list and looked. She didn't see her name.

She couldn't understand. She gave her all in that audition. She figured she would find someone to explain where she went wrong. Maybe she could take notes for the next one. She was nervous about doing it. She didn't know if it would be frowned upon or not.

Deanna grabbed her bags and walked out of the room down to the assistant room. She knocked gently on the door. "Hello?" She spoke softly to get the other young woman's attention. "Oh hi.." the young woman spoke.

"I was curious as to why I didn't get picked. Is there anything I can do better? I thought I gave it my all. You know?" Deanna said to her sitting down in front of her in the chair

"Look can you close the door for second" the young woman said as Deanna got up and closed the door. "Before I say this it's not me it's what my boss said. I think he said you are a little too fat for what he's look for the campaign. Maybe if you lost a little weight he might've picked you. Also a little slow with the movements. A little too manly looking as well. Again this isn't my words this what he told me. If I'm honest he doesn't deserve you or those other girls to work for him."