~Ten~

Continued-

5 YEARS LATER

Anubhav zipped his last bag and had a look at the room...he felt emotional seeing the place he stayed for 7 long years..the room which had seen him laughing, crying, thinking, and what not.

"Ho gayi taiyyari?", Anubhav heard his room mate, Vikram's voice.

Anubhav nodded simply and hugged Vikram...tightly.

"Bohot yaad ayegi tumhari...", he said, tightening the hug..Vikram smiled and patted Anubhav's back.

V- mujhe bhi...milenge fir kabhi..(he said with a smile..breaking the hug)

AS- agle 8 varshon tak toh nahi...tumhari posting jo hui hai dusre border par...

V- Duty hai yaara! Nibhani padegi...aur vaise bhi..dushmano ko maarne ka maza aur kahan!(he said light heartedly..making Anubhav smile)

AS- ek aur baar..chai ki tapri par chalen?

V- paise tu dega!

AS- ha baba..chalo!

They went at the stall...the vendor handed over two cutting chai's to the duo..

Vendor- yaad ayegi sahab ji aapki...

AS- Pragya ka dhyan rakhiyega..aur padhne dijiyega usse..befikr..(smilingly)

The vendor nodded smilingly..

V- chal ab..baki sab bhi bye bolna chahte hain tujhe...

Anubhav nodded and went..not before paying the money..

--------------

Haseena saw the calendar...she smiled as her wait was finally going to be over...

Ammi- aaj clinic nahi jaana madam?

HM- jaa rahe hain...tiffin toh de dijiye na ammi..

Ammi- tu already rakh chuki hai tiffin..

She bit her lips..realising her absent-mindedness..

Ammi- kahan khoyi rehti hai aaj kal? Maana tera 'Anu' aane wala hai jald hi..(HM widened her eyes)...iska matlab ye toh nahi ki tu apni alag duniya mein rahe...(teasingly)

HM- Ammi?!(Shockingly)

Ammi- 7 saal ho gaye bacche..sabhi ko dikhta hai kitna pasand karti hai tu usse...uske jaane ke baad kaisi robot jaisi ho gayi hai..par ab woh aa raha haina..ab tu wapas hamari Hasi ban jayegi..(smilingly)

HM- aa..hum chalte hain ammi..bye!(she kissed Ammi's cheek and ran due to the blood rush as Ammi teased her with his name)

The Flight landed and Anubhav smiled..as he finally arrived home after so long....

--------

At Singh Mansion, everyone had gathered for a casual gossip session...as they didn't know the exact date of Anubhav's arrival.

HM- Maa aur thoda lijiye na..(she forwarded the chocolate cookies)

Maa- arre nahi beta..humein na ye videshi meetha itna nahi bhaata..hum toh jalebi khane walon mein se hain...

KS- koi na maa..Hasi, tu mujhe de cookies..(she said, grabbing the tray)

HM- kitna khayegi! Already 6 kha chuki hai tu...(taunted)

Karishma ignored her and relished her cookies...

Ammi- chup kar, khane de usko...(scolded Haseena..she frowned and went to keep the other empty plates in the kitchen)

Till then, the doorbell rang. Maa went and opened the door..and her eyes filled with tears....

"Maa", Maa smiled hearing the word from her son and hugged him immediately...she kissed his forehead deeply...Anubhav's eyes were teary too..feeling the motherly warmth....

Anubhav came in..and everybody hugged him together...

Baba- aa gaya mera sher!(patting his shoulder)

Anubhav smiled...

KS- aap theek ho na bhaiya? Kahi kuch chot toh nahi lagva aaye?(she asked, wiping her happy tears)

AS- pyari behna..(holding her face)..hum bilkul theek hain..(kissed her forehead)..tum batao..job kar rahi hogi na ab toh?

KS- haan...(smilingly)

Maa- shaadi ki umar hai ab toh iski..(smiled)

AS- accha mazak hai maa..yeh khud ko toh sambhal nahi paati..shaadi kya sambhalegi..

KS- chup rahiye aap..(grumpily)

Abbu- inka toh chalta rahega..waise,Hasi kahan hai bhai?(looking around)

Anubhav's heartbeats raised...he had already scanned the room but she was nowhere..but he was feeling awkward to ask this..

Here, Haseena had very well realised that the love of her life had arrived..but she was unable to calm her racing heart...how would he be looking now? Had he grown a beard? Was he okay? Had he become even more handsome after these long years?...endless questions surrounded her mind and heart..causing her to stop.

"Haseena", she hear his voice...giving a strange peace to her heart...she turned around.

HASEENA

Oh my god, I was right..he has grown even more handsome than before...that smile has become more charming..those eyes were still captivating...and he was still the same Anubhav...my Anubhav..(smiled in tears)

ANUBHAV

Everything about her has become even more enchanting...her loosely tied hair..falling on her beautiful face..with those kohled eyes and glossy lips..the beauty spot above which had taken my heart away. I missed this..I missed this damn feeling...(smiling in tears too)

They went towards each other and were in each other's embrace now...calming their hearts and found their peace after these long years❤

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

AnuSeena finally met after so long..so peaceful right? Will their love ride be smooth? Stay Tuned to know!

~ Upcoming - 🤔 ~

Do vote and comment if you find the chapter and story worth it..😊😊

-Lovelove❤❤