Getting to know

Yoongi really needed a drink. He was getting nervous every passing minute. Not only they are awkward with each other, but also they never got together or talk anything other than work. 'Why it happened  like this?'. Since Taeyang doesn't drink, he was not planning to drink tonight, but things got unexpected turn he had to calm his nerves.

"Lisa, do you need a drink?"

'That is exactly what I needed. May be after a drink I'll feel bit less uncomfortable'  Lisa thought. "Yeah sure, oppa"

"What do you like?"

"Just anything"

Yoongi made their drinks and brought the food to the table in the TV room. He played a random channel in TV. 'More the sound, better'. Lisa sat on the floor in front of the table. "Looks yummy" she said looking at the food. Yoongi smiled and gave the drink and a cola. Something under the table caught Lisa's eye. She picked it up, which turned to be a pet toy.

"Oppa, do you have a dog?" she waved the toy and asked.

"Ah, actually it's my parents' dog. I keep some toys here, whenever they visited he can play with it. Otherwise I don't have any pets, it's difficult to take care them when I'm away."

"That's true, specially dogs need lot of attention. Cats are okay, easy to maintain too. I have 5 cats, they are so cute, oppa" Lisa smiled fondly, thinking of her cats.

'Wah, that smile!' he thought. "Gwiyeoun!" he said absentmindedly. "I mean cats are definitely cute" he took a big gulp from his drink.

"I'll show you, oppa" Lisa took her phone, scroll through the gallery and found some pictures and bend forward to show it to him.

The familiar perfume! Yoongi noticed. He took the phone and swiped through as smiling at the cute photos. 'His smile reached his eyes. He has a really beautiful gummy smile' Lisa observed. 'For the love of God, stop checking him out, seriously!' Lisa reached out and took her drink from which she got a big sip.'Woahhh.. what is that?' She didn't know what that drink is, but it was bit too strong for her. 'Ah that's why he gave cola' she opened the cola can and mixed some to the drink.

Yoongi was swiping through, when one of Lisa's selfie appeared on screen. 'Oops, wrong one. And that's enough cat photos for today' he returned the phone to her after swiping back to cat pictures. "I watch lot of cat videos." he said and took his drink and finished it. 'How come I finished it too quickly' he thought as he poured some more to glass.

"Nado, me too. I'll send some of my cats' videos, oppa. You will definitely like it."

After sometime the plates, bottles and  glasses were almost empty, Yoongi noticed he's bit tipsy. 'Or this programme is really funny' he laughed again at the TV and then looked at the girl dozing off next to him. "Are you sleeping?" he asked but no answer. Suddenly, Lisa's phone rang to which she woke up fast.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink Lisa imnida!" Lisa bowed her head as she answered the phone., like she would introduce herself at the stage.

It was Wonjae in other end. "Mwoya? Are you crazy?" he was surprised by Lisa's stage greeting.

"Wow! you sound like our Wonjae oppa"

"Oh.. Not Blackpink. It's Bangtan Sonyeondan!" Yoongi shouted.

"Yah Lisa, Are you drunk?" Wonjae felt something is terribly wrong.

"Shushhh.. I can't hear!" Lisa shouted at Yoongi, whom now repeatedly singing "Black Pink in your area.....". She then turned to phone and asked, "Yeoboseyo, mworago? What did you say?"