ೃ⁀➷Page 2

THIRD PERSON'S POV

In the loss of words, the elemental manipulator only looked at the Gamma user ran off so quickly. He did noticed that her bracelet was blinking for a few seconds, but he decided to brush it off since its not even his business anyways.

He was also curious for some reason though. Yet, he didnt thought of it much since he didnt wanna stress her out on stuff that isnt even his business anyway, he wants her to have some personal space after all.. All of his thoughts went away when a voice yelled out for him.

"Boboiboy!" The shadow manipulator shouted, causing the elemental prince to get out of the ice rank.

"Yeah, Fang?" He asked the carrot cake lover.

"Let's go now- and, wheres Y/N?" The shadow manipulator said.

"She went off first." He said.

"Why?" The speed manipulator asked, hearing the conversation.

"I honestly don't know, she just told me she needed to go and ran off. She looks like she was in a hurry." He said as he sighed. "But, its not our business so.. let her be." He said, hoping that they wont ask anymore questions regarding of her lash out.

"Really? Alright." The gravity manipulator said.

TIME SKIP (BUT W/ OUR DEAR Y/N IN TAPOPS-U)

"Yes commander?" She asked while running towards the big screen as she saluted.

"So.. i'll assign you on another mission but, with some slight changes?" The small, short alien said.

"What changes..? Please don't tell me." The h/c haired girl said, in a somewhat nervous voice.

"Yes. That kind of change." Kokochi said, looking at her with a serious yet smug look.

"I can't do that." The gamma user said as she crossed her arms around her stomach.

"Missions are missions, Y/N." The small short alien said.

"You know, commander.. I like working alone and i do not want my identity to be exposed." She said with a following sigh.

"I highly understand, but, Admiral Tarung has requested it, so did Admiral Amato." Kokochi responded.

This led to the gamma user sighing and just agreeing to the request, or order. She knows if she did not accept the request or order, she knows that she'll get scolded by Admiral Tarung, but just not by Admiral Amato.

"Good then, Y/N, it's settled. Y/N, you will be in a mission with them later at 3pm sharp." The green, small alien said to the gamma user as they both saluted at each other.

THE BEAUTIFUL GAMMA USER'S POV (She is so done w/this HAHAHA)

I sighed, not believing all of this. I just decided to just chat Yaya to ask if they're still there at the mall.

Yaya (she's pretty /p)

Y/N

Hey, are you guys still at the mall?