(The End) Chapter 14: One Final Message

They all head back to they're houses but Malikyte spends the night at Katrie's house so she can watch over him as he sleeps. The sunrises and Malikyte wakes up feeling better, a few hours pass as Katrie makes sure Malikyte is okay. She says in a calm voice. "Are you feeling better now?" Malikyte responds. "Yeah, I'm feeling way better now, thanks." Katrie helps him get up and kisses him. Malikyte leaves and goes back to the abandoned town to see Crimsons body gone. Malikyte checks the whole town but his body is gone and can only find his ONI Crystal. Malikyte stares at but then proceeds to Bury the crystal and walk to the top of a hill. He looks out into the view of his home and says. "And with that, a legacy is fulfilled, and my fathers story comes to an end, but this isn't over, there's so much more out there. There's a whole universe of possibilities, and a future I have to lead. We have proven, that no matter what happens, we can always win. I am Malix Prime, and this message goes to any other Destroyers out there, we will stop at nothing to keep this planet safe... we are, The Immortals." And with that, Malix goes home, and life is back to the way it was for him, and him and Katrie are closer then ever, our heros can all finally rest, before another darkness arrives, until next time in.
Malix Prime: The Demon And The Fox
Until then, The End.