The Escape

So when we woke up they wanted me to cook breakfast. I simply refused. They got upset and asked why. I told them you can either have forced sleep cuddles or breakfast.

It's obvious what you chose last night. They were pissed. But knew they couldn't really force me to make breakfast. Well a few months later they hit me w/ a weird question.

"When's your birthday?" Marcy asks.

"What?" I counter confused.

"When we went digging we couldn't find your birthday anywheres. So what is it." Sasha explains.

"I'll give you a hint. But first what day is it?" I ask.

"Why not just tell us?" She asks.

"Because I haven't told anyone my birthday. The land lady and my employer only know my birth year." I inform them.

"How did you manage that?" Rei asks.

"I have my ways. So tell me the day and I'll give you a hint." I say.

"Alright. It's July 1." Sasha says. I chuckle a bit.

"Before." I say.

"Before? Before what?" Chris asks.

"My birthday is before today." I elaborate.

"What!? We missed it!?" They all scream. I had to cover my ears. I went to the bathroom and they didn't stop me.or followed me.

This is fucking great! So back where I'm from. That small town says 18 and you can live by yourself. But here, thanks to some digging I did to find out, you can be 17 if everything is right.

Which means it's time to act. I knew my birthday was close. But I can't really ask what day it is. Out of nowhere. That might get a bit suspicious.

But thanks to that question I don't have to worry about it! It's great! Now I just need to figure out how to do this. Wait.. I got the perfect idea. I smirked to myself.

"You were gone for a while." Sasha says when I return.

"That because I thought of a game to play tonight." I say.

"Oh? And what is this game?" She asks sounding intrigued. I smirk. They all looked at me curious.

"Basically it's a game that tests your will and resolve." I answer.

"How does it do that." Rei asks. Her voice had a hint of dread.

"First things first. Can I get a pull string back pack?" I ask. They look at each other confused. "It'll make sense once I tell you the game." I say. They get me the back pack.

I go to the kitchen and start putting food in it. Like some fruit and none perishables.

"What are you doing?" Marcy asks.

"The game is basically I stay in a room. The door stays unlocked. But if you go in there at all you lose." I explained as I put a few bottles of water in the back pack.

"What!? Why would we agree to that!?" Sasha asks.

"Because, if I win I'll tell you something and you have to do it. The longer you last the more you can make me do. And Vice versa." I explain.

"Anything we want?" Rei asks.

"Yep. But that also means I get to ask for anything. If you put a restriction on me then I get to put one on you." I say.

"Wait.. does that mean the more spicy stuff is on the table?" Chris asks. I nod. They stand there in silence for a while.

"WE ACCEPT!" They all yell suddenly. It honestly scared me and I jumped back.