Pt.4

Time for School

_______________________________________

Your Outfit

_______________________________________

Your Make up

______________________________________

Your Breakfast

______________________________________

You woke up early today, so you decided to go to school early. You got on the bus and reached school. You went to your classroom and there was no one there, so you sat at your desk and put your head on the desk, admiring the sky. Then suddenly, you heard someone enter the class, but you couldn't be bothered to look at them and continued staring at the sky.

(Niki POV)

I woke up early today, I don't know why because I usually wake up late. I groaned in annoyance when I tried to go back to sleep, but it was useless because my mind only thought about Y/N. I hate her so much because I feel so attracted to her for some reason. The way she laughs with Sana makes my heart skip a beat, and the way she glares at me with her pretty eyes makes me want her to keep looking at me. She's so drop dead gorgeous, it drives me insane. I shrugged off my thoughts about Y/N and started getting ready for school early for the first time. When I entered the class, I spotted Y/N lying her head down, facing the window to look at the sky. She looks so pretty from the back...

(Y/N POV)

After some time, you finally looked to see who entered the class, but no one was there, which made you confused cause you were pretty sure you heard footsteps. "I must have been hallucinating." you thought to yourself and went back to admiring the sky. Soon, the students started arriving in class, and for the first time ever, you spotted Niki arriving early, which surprised you. "You're early," you said to Niki, and he gave you a cold look and scoffed in response and laid his head on the desk. "Rude." you mumbled and looked away.

Sana didn't come to school today, which made you feel worried, but you shrugged it off by thinking that she's probably sleeping or sick. During break time, as you were walking, you spotted Jake with his friends talking, and he looked so breathtaking when he was laughing. Then your eyes met with his. He waved at you, and you waved back, and then he starts walking towards you.

"Hey there, angel," he greets you with a smile. "Hey Jake," you greet him back with a smile. "Is Sana not in?" he asks, and you nod in response. "If that's so... do you want me to hang out with you today?" he offers, which makes your eyes widen in shock.

"Yeah Sure Why not." You Say Which makes him happy

Time skip lunch time

During lunchtime, as you and Jake were laughing and talking about some stuff, you couldn't help but feel like someone was staring at you. You looked around and spotted Niki intensely staring at you with anger in his eyes, completely ignoring Eunchae who was sitting next to him and trying to talk to him. You quickly broke eye contact after Jake asked you, "I was thinking if you wanted to hang out with me on Saturday."

"Saturday?" you asked, making sure that you weren't dreaming. "Yeah... are you busy?" he asks, taking a sip of his drink. "Nah... I'm free." you respond. "Great. Make sure to wear something casual, and I'll pick you up tomorrow." he says, making your heart beat faster because you couldn't believe that THE JAKE SIM was asking you out to hang out with him.

After school, you came back home and screamed into your pillow. You pinched your cheeks to see if you were dreaming, and you were not. "Oh gosh! I can't believe he's asking me to hang out with him!" you exclaimed in happiness, kicking your feet in the air. Then you quickly stopped, realizing that you were acting crazy.

_____________________________________

Hi Guyss I will not be active because i have homework