✿ 3 ✿

It was a lovely Saturday morning.

Jisung's mother went to visit one of her friends so it was just him and his dad today.

He asked the man if he could go outside for a bit.

"Just be back before your mother comes, you know how she gets, alright?"

"Will do dad, thank you!"

So-gyu ruffled his hair and told him he didn't have to say 'thank you' because kids need to go out and play, it's their nature as growing beings.

Jisung wandered down the street figuring he'd just take a walk since it was sunny out and he had no friends.

He climbed trees, chased a dog around the village and maybe took a couple mangoes from a tree..

He got in a bit of trouble for it though, since he didn't know the tree belonged to anyone.

"Next time you must ask okay? Don't just take."

Jisung bowed apologetically, "yes ma'am, I'm really sorry."

She smiled and gave him a couple more mangoes with a pat on the head, "now run along."

Jisung walked some more and stumbled upon a field adorned with beautiful lavender flowers spread vastly throughout the landscape.

"Woaahh.." he was astonished and decided he'd spend the remainder of his time laying there and eating a mango or two before going back home.

"Where's jisung?!" He heard once he opened the door.

"I sent him out for me, relax Min-soo!"

"Yeah right, sent him out my ass!"

His father looked over her shoulder to see jisung with a bag of mangoes in hand and his brain got to work.

"See there he is now with the mangoes I asked him to fetch from Mrs Lee. You need to stop being so irritated Min-soo." He walked off into the hallway, turning left, and entered his office to do some work.

She turned around to the boy with a scowl causing jisung to back up and hit his head on the door.

She sauntered over to him with a menacing look.
"Where were you really?"

"Getting the mangoes for daddy..." Much to his dismay, his voice disobeyed him.

She gripped his hair and forced him to walk more into the house.

"Tell me the truth or I'm gonna hit you!" She shouted, now pinching his ear.

"Mom I really did go out for the mangoes!" His hand went to where his mother's was on his ear, attempting to soothe the growing pain.

She grabbed her belt and hit him causing jisung to cry out in pain, his skin quickly becoming red.

"Jisung I swear if you don't tell me!"

"Alright, I went out, but- but daddy said I could!" Jisung sobbed and rubbed the area where the belt had hit him only for her to strike another one over his back.

"Don't fucking lie next time!" With each word, a lash was thrown at him.

"Daddy!" He ran with his mother fast behind him to his father's office, banging on the door for dear life.

A concerned so-gyu opened the door and jisung pushed past him, but he got yanked back by his hair. His mother being the culprit.

"Jesus Min-soo let him go!"

"Let him go?! He lied! And you covered for him! Both of you are sons of bitches!"

"Well stupid, you just called yourself a bitch." So-gyu seethed.

Her grip on jisung's hair tightened and he let out another choked sob.

"Dad my hairrrr!"

So-gyu noticed and managed to loosen the grip she had on jisung and hid him behind his back.

"Min-soo if you don't leave him alone, I will personally report you."

She scoffed, "you really are something Mr han." She threw a dirty look jisung's way before going to the living room area.

Jisung was in fight or flight mode the entire time and when she left, he broke down crying, fisting at the collar of his dad's shirt.

"Shh.. it'll be alright, I promise."

a/n: rawr.