Isabella

I opened my eyes and was paralyzed with fear. How did he know my name please? "From your reaction I assume that it surprises you, mi princesa." My stomach turned inwardly when I heard the words from his mouth, mi princesa. Is he kidding me? "How do you know him?" "What? Your name?" "Yes, my name. How do you know him?" "That doesn't matter, does it? The fact is, I know him. And you know my name too." I was about to say something back when he spoke up again. "So, why did you want to run away?" I thought about whether I should just tell him to his face that I had long since noticed that I was locked up here, but I decided otherwise. Because now he is being beaten with his own weapons. "It does Nothing to do with it, right? The fact is, I wanted it." "Well, then we've sorted that out. I also just wanted to find out more about you." "But that's, that's..." "What is that mi princessa? Unfair?" "Yes, that would be as if I were, as if I were." I stopped. I just didn't have the right arguments on my tongue. "Go to sleep now and have a nice dream, mi princesa. Tomorrow is a new day. As the saying goes? New day New luck. And then we'll talk at length again." "I'll do some shit. And stop calling me your princess. Because I'm not." So I started to really lose patience. How could you be so cheeky? And how could I tell in such a situation whether he was being naughty or not? I mean I couldn't even remember his name. I think his name was Alexander or something like that.

A throat cleared which drew my attention back to him. Now he's leaning against the door, one arm crashing against the door frame and I have to say, even though he's wearing a shirt and it's dark, I can see that his body must be trained. He looked really good. Omg, Isabella, what are you thinking about? You've been fucking kidnapped! My inner voice screamed at me. However, another said, come give him a chance, it will be fine. No! Absolutely no way!
"Where are your thoughts mi princesa?" I bit my lip inwardly. How dare he call me his and so many times I couldn't even count it. I shook my head and turned away from him . "Go to sleep." "I don't take orders from you at all. Besides, I'm not tired." Oops. That came across a bit too harsh. I heard his reaction. He took a deep breath. Then I heard footsteps coming towards me. I had to muster up all my willpower not to turn around out of fear "I told you to go to sleep. I didn't ask your opinion about it. Do you know what I do to the people who come back to sit with me?" He asked in a menacing whisper in my ear. I shook my head ever so slightly. "It is better like that. I hope I never have to show it to you either. Do you understand me?" Now I nodded. Shit, I was just so afraid of him. "Good. I won't warn you a second time. Now off to your bed." I shook my head. And I said a little loudly, "No." I didn't know where I got the balls to sit down with him again, but I didn't want to admit defeat straight away. "How was that, mi princesa?" "No, I'm not going to sleep now." My voice was firmer again. "Okay. If you don't do that voluntarily, then I'll just have to take other measures." "What do you mean..." But then he picked me up and carried me. But not to the bed that was supposed to be my bed. But out of the room. "What, what are you doing to me? Where are you taking me "Alessandro?" You could clearly hear my fear, even though I was trying really hard to keep my voice sounding strong. He didn't answer for a while. "Seriously mi princesa. Just be happy that I'm not taking you to the basement, where you belong after all these words. But like I said, we'll talk first before anything else happens."
I saw him go up stairs, down hallways and finally through a door. He closed it, put me down and turned on the light. I looked around and saw a similarity to my room only this one was much larger. Click. I spun around in shock. Alessandro had locked the door and the key just went into his trouser pocket. I recoiled, afraid of what would happen next. "Where am I?" "In my room." My blood, which was still in my head because he had just thrown me over his shoulder and I was hanging upside down there, rushed away. I don't know where but I knew it was gone from my face. And doubts slowly began to arise in me. Because I only now realized that I didn't know how far he would go. I stood in his room

 I stood in his room