Part 1

8:20 pm, Monday.

3rd pov :

The Anemo band had practice today and were wrapping it up after finishing, Everyone gathered their things and instruments to bring back to their place. The Leader of the band, Venti. As the enthusiastic individual he is spoke up.

— "Hey guys, When are you free? I wanna schedule a hangout since there's a new cafe opening up next thursday!!"

Venti's eyes sparkled as he asked. Aether and kazuha chuckled at venti's excitement. Xiao sighed unamusedly and heizou was distracted looking through documents.. possibly for his part-time job as a detective. Though he paused what he was doing and looked up at venti.

"I'm pretty much free in sundays or at thursday." Heizou replied, Aether chimed in. "I'm free on sundays too! And also Xiao!" Xiao just hummed and nodded with aether. Kazuha was reluctant to agree as he was planning to lounge around at sunday.. but decided to go along anyways. "I, too, am free on sunday. Then shall we go at that day?"

"Yes! YES!!!!" Venti shouted, raising his hands up in a happy motion. "Alright, Next week's sunday, Let's go to the cafe! But make sure to bring your own money.. and some spares for me too please.."

Aether raised his brow and huffed in amusement. "You want us to pay for you?" Venti nodded his head without a single bit of shame. "Alright I'll bring more to count you in, but you owe me one for this!" Aether crossed his arm with a glare and venti agreed with the terms.

After they've all packed up, they walked out of venti's house and said their goodbyes. All of them going their seperate ways.

——————————————————————————————

Kazuha's pov : 

I finally reached my house and unlocked it. I stepped inside, Taking off my shoes and hanged my coat as I made my way to my bedroom. It still looks the same as I've left it, It was neat and tidy.

I flopped to my bed and rolled onto my sides as I took my phone out to scroll through my social media, Posting pictures or thoughts of the day in Twitter and Instagram. Once I was all done I got bored with nothing to do since it's not dinner time yet, so I went ahead and looked through my fanpage to see what my fans were up to.. There was a somewhat trending tag that piqued my interest and when I clicked on it, It led me to a post of a streamer's live by the user 'Rainy_Kuzushi'

The boy had navy blue hair with a short hime cut, Blue eyes that seemed so enticing to stare into.. long lashes with red eyeliner. He dressed quite emo though but it does fit his features. I clicked on the video with interest and saw that he was reacting to his band's new song that came up, 'Maybe he's a fan? That's cute! A pretty fanboy..' He thought to himself and chuckled.

The video was 3 minutes long but after the 2 minutes have past it was now playing my guitar solo part, It was embarrassing to watch it since I'm not that confident in my talent though it is fun. The boy was watching it so intensely?.. He was blushing a bit too. one the solo was done, he paused it and started to scream onto his pillow while the chatbox was spamming with the word "Simp!" Or even just teasing the boy.

— "His reactions are so adorable, I've got a little fanboy!" A smile crept up to my face as I admired him. Was it bad to? His pretty features makes him so alluring. But that was the end of the clip... Maybe... Should I check on twitch about his account? I want to see more of him.

I took out my laptop and began to search for his account, His social accounts were also linked down.. Maybe it's best to switch to a more anonymous account as to not cause possible riot. After an hour later, I gathered a few informations about him. 'I really seem like a stalker at this point hmm?..' I stretched my back and relaxed with a soft sigh. Apparently his streams starts at 3 pm in my time, Not bad. I'm usually free around there! I'll start watching it tomorrow then.

I got up to make some dinner for myself before I go to shower and bed.

——————————————————————————————

Scaramouche's pov :

I groaned and stretched on my gaming chair as I was finally done with my stream, I looked at the chatbox filled with others commenting about my reactions and teasing me. then looked back at the camera and stuck my tongue out.

— "You little rascals! Get to bed or do something active. I'm out, Bye." I spoke in a sarcastic tone as I waved and shut the stream off, finally relaxing and groaned as I got up and cleaned the empty bags of chips I had while doing the live. I threw it lazily to the trashcan and took my phone out to check the new posts in Kaedehara Kazuha's stories and twitter.

K.Kazu : Thank you, Hei, for being my photographer in this! You really take great photos <3 Just finished practice!

Kazu : Thank you, Hei, for being my photographer in this! You really take great photos <3 Just finished practice!

'How can someone be so handsome?! This is ridiculous.. He looks so calm and comforting. ugh..' I thought to myself and rolled my eyes, Liking his posts and saving the picture before shutting it off and went out of my room and walked downstairs.

"Good evening, Kuzu.." Ei spoke up as she heard me go down. I sighed softly and nodded. "Evening, Mother. I'll prepare the dinner, We don't want anymore.. accidents." Ei pouted but agreed, She's not the best at cooking.. Usually Yae would cook but she had to work overtime.

"Thank you so much, Kuzu." I looked at her, her face was still as usual.. No smile nor a frown as it usually would look like. Some say she's expressionless, But there are times when she does seem humane.. I'm glad she's changed so much compared to how she was back then. the thought of it sends shivers down my spine.

After a while, I finally finished making dinner and setting up the table. I took off my apron and placed it neatly down to where it belonged before calling out to my Ei and Shogun to eat. They both really look a like, it takes a while for people to figure out who's who since Ei still looks young. meanwhile I get comments about how I used to look like.. Makoto when I was younger and 'nicer' whatever that means.

Once I was done, I went upstairs after placing my dish in the sink and went to shower before going to bed. Though I wasn't sleepy yet, I scrolled through my phone for anything interesting and apparently there'll be a new cafe opening up.. 'It's not that good but it's a bunny cafe? Wait there's bunnies inside that you can pet? That's actually kind of cool. Maybe I should check it out soon.' I thought to myself then proceeded to go on my phone before falling asleep at 3 am.

——————————————————————————————

Small note :3

This has 1,154 words counted (The note isn't included) I honestly don't know how I'll be going with this plot since I actually didn't think this thing fully but I wanted to do a simple Idol!Kazuha and Streamer!Scara au!! Some side ships for now are gonna be Eimiko and Xiaother. 

The ones in the anemo band are Venti(Main vocal), Aether(Main dancer), Xiao(Drummer), Heizou(Pianist) and Kazuha (Guitarist), And scara is not in the band because I wanted him to be a streamer.

I'm sure no one's gonna read this but hey, I'm doing it for fun.