Part 5

Heizou's pov. (Woah?! someone else's pov!? only for a short bit!)

Sunday, 8:05 am, before the cafe meet up.

"I just can't seem to point out what's missing here?" Heizou sighed as he finished talking to Kazuha about the investigation he was working on with the files of the organization laid out on the table. "Maybe you're missing a paper?" Kazuha pointed out while speed-reading the contents of each individual file. "Especially this one. At the end of this document seems to be a small continuation, Like another paper was supposed complete it? The rest of the documents don't fit it either." Heizou's eyes glanced over at what Kazuha was reading on. "Oh.. You're right! Maybe I lost one at my workplace, Can we pleaseeee go get it?" "Fine, your place and your work aren't far from eachother anyways. We still have time to spare until we meet up with venti and the rest." Kazuha's eyes narrowed down on him as he stood up, picking up his key from the table and headed out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday 9:49 pm.

Everyone had gone their seperate ways already and Kazuha just called in a taxi for me instead of driving me back home as per usual. Once I got back home, I steadily went for the documents neatly placed on my table.

'Scara.. kuzushi.. hm?' His name kind of rings a bell and his look certainly does too. I skimmed through the files him and Kazuha had gotten earlier in the morning. He looked through the documents until He found one from a snezhnayan organization. The Fatui. The document has details of people infiltrated in the organization with pictures of how they look except for a certain one without a picture but a small description of how the person looked like. An indigo coloured short hime-cut hair along with striking blue eyes, signature red eyeliner and a tattoo on the back of his neck. Kunikuzushi, The balladeer. Cruel leadership and has done a heinous amount of crimes, yet it all went undetected because someone destroyed or hid all evidence of it. He's apparently a forgotten member of the Fatui for over 2 years only. Although suffering the loss of a member, The tasks Kunikuzushi had done for his boss was already completed, The organization til this day is still active with ungoing punishments. "Haa.. I can't assume without a picture but it's seriously pointed towards him!" Heizou grumbled as he sat back on his couch with a heavy sigh escaping past his lips.

 "Not only that.." He looked through the written descriptions until his eyes landed on Childe, Tartaglia. The same ginger guy with Venti's friend, Zhongli. "Does Mr, Zhongli know him? He could be dangerous.." Despite being ranked in 11th and also the youngest out of all, His bloodthirsty records shouldn't be underestimated as the weakest. Heizou can't really tell any of his friends yet, to not cause worry. He would most likely tell them when the time is right.. He actually snuck this set of documents out from his company, having a sense of justice and knowing how life doesn't just make it easy and nice for everyone. He had the instinct that his company was getting some sort of bribe to not let any investigation happen towards the organization.

"Funny how if that guy really is the balladeer, he retired from that organization just to end up being a streamer." Heizou chuckled to himself and scratched his chin in thought. "Maybe I could tell Kazuha soon." He shrugged and placed the documents back in place, he got up and rolled his neck, satisfying cracks could be heard and the strained muscle eased up a bit on his neck. He then went to his bedroom, ending the day by slumping down his bed leisurely and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

3rd person's pov.

Instead of only going out for groceries, Both Scara and Kazuha ended up playing at the arcade for a few hours before Kazuha had brought Scara back home, of course by the help of Scara pointing out which way his house is and the ride to his place was much calmer than when Kazuha took Scara to the Grocery store and mall's arcade. They both had quite a bit of fun, getting to know eachother and seemed to enjoy eachother's company. They already agreed on hanging out again another time. "Well, I had a lot of fun! Thanks, Kaz." Scara's lips turned into a downward smile, trying to keep his giddyness from slipping out. Kazuha found it adorable at the way Scara smiled and had a big grin plastered on. "Yeah, I'll be waiting next time for our date~.. Kidding! That would be moving too fast, hmm?" Kazuha's tone was obviously teasing Scara, making him flustered and frowned instead. "Okay, whatever, Bye." Scara rolled his eyes, he gave Kazuha an unexpected hug even though it was fast and quickly rushed inside his house. Letting out a small scream when he turned around and found his mother waiting at the door inside. Poor dude, Already got scared enough today.

Kazuha placed his helmet back on and decided to go back home too. Once he was at the parking lot, he decided to have a small smoke break before heading back inside his apartment and headed straight for bed after changing into a more comfortable clothes.

Morning came and Kazuha felt better than usual. He actually had a nice dream for once rather than another nightmare, though it was disturbed by a phone call by none other than Venti himself. "Yes, Venti?" Kazuha's sleepy yet gentle voice carried out as he picked up the call. "Kazuha! D'you wanna hang out today? I called the rest of our group but they didn't wanna saying 'oh my social battery is out!' 'I'm busy with a case.' and the most favorable one 'Xiao doesn't want to so I'll stay with him!' Oh to be in-love. Anyways! I'm with Zhongli, Childe, Ei was supposed to be here with Yae miko and her son Scara but they're running late." The chatterbox could basically chat away anyone's ear but Kazuha listened intently, But after hearing the name Scara it immediately stole all his attention and just like a bucket of iced water thrown over him, He was fully awake. "Ah, Scara? Isn't that the waiter.." Kazuha tried to hide the fact that he wasn't only interested because of Scaramouche being there, Of course he would also like to hang out with venti. Him and scara had already hung out yesterday but it doesn't hurt to spend time more, right? "I'll get ready first, and then I'll meet up with you. But why're you calling me? You already have a few friends with you!" Kazuha chuckled but didn't seem to mind accompanying Venti. "Well, I just wanted to see if anyone else wants to come along!" Venti chirped excitedly of the fact Kazuha agreed, with the sound of his voice anyone could tell he was grinning ear to ear. "Alright, be there in a few." The call ended and he went on his phone.

Messages

K.Kazuha : "You're going out today?"

R.Scaramouche : "how do you know?! Are you stalking me."

K.Kazuha : "That's illegal.. But anyway, I just heard it from Venti, He invited me along. You texted quite quick, were you missing me?"

R.Scaramouche : "don't get your hopes up and yes, I'll be there too.."

K.Kazuha : "You're blushing, aren't you?"

R.Scaramouche : "YOU ARE STALKING ME."

K.Kazuha : "Nope! It was just instincts~"

-------------------------------------------------

Scaramouche's pov.

I ran a hand through my hair and groaned, my face was heating up from blushing like a school girl having a crush. I glared at my phone and at the messages Kazuha had sent. I sat up from my bed grudgingly and took deep breaths to calm my heartbeat down, I was begging my mother earlier about not wanting to go but after hearing Kazuha might be there, it won't be that bad. I got up from my bed and went downstairs, I was already ready to go out and only had to wait for my mother. She went downstairs right after I did, along with Yae. "Are you all ready?" Yae asked, her lips turned into a sly smile along with her eyes. She took the car keys and began to walk outside with the rest of us.

15 minutes later, We've arrived at our destination and met up with Venti and the others.

"You guys actually made it! I thought you might've bailed out on us already.." Venti had a big smile while skipping over to us, Kazuha was trailing behind him waving his hands while having his signature smile. His voice was calm and gentle as the breeze. "Greetings, Lady Raiden and Lady Miko.. Also Hello, Scara!" He made sure to bow his head slightly while softly greeting the two older women before giving out a friendly greeting to me. Ei nudged me on my shoulder and I looked up at her with a raised brow. "What?" Ei's lips turned into a disappointed frown. "You didn't even greet neither of them." "So did you." She looked quite offended but then Yae calmed her down. I crossed my arm and looked ahead at Venti and Kazuha. "Hey, I thought you had 2 others with you?" Venti turned around. "Oh, I think they went inside the aquarium already. They're checking us in with Childe paying for us!" My eyes narrowed at the name before nodding. "I'm so sorry for his behavior, He's very grumpy. Unlike when he was just a little boy." Ei popped in before letting out a small smile. "Let's go inside too then? We don't want to keep them waiting.." "Yes, I think so too." Yae held Ei's hand before walking with Venti inside.

Kazuha copied my pace as he walked alongside me. "You're a bit meaner, Had a bad fight with your mother?" Kazuha lightly inclined with a small tilt of his head out of curiosity. I just simply frowned and kept my eyes ahead to follow the others inside. "Somewhat.." I shrugged and Kazuha somehow knows people's body language pretty well, he didn't push any other questions since I might've been uncomfortable to say it. "Alright, I'll try to make your focus more on the place than letting your mood stay the same!" We all walked to where Childe and zhongli were, they've already paid for the entrance fee so we could go in already. "Hey, Mouche! You're still as short as ever, do you even drink mil-" I swiftly kicked him behind his knees making him stumble forward but he caught himself before he fell. "That's not nice!" He had a fake pout on. "Shut up." I rolled my eyes with a huff. "Scaramouche Raiden, Behave yourself!" Ei scolded with a glare. "Oh.. It's fine, Ms Raiden. I was just an old acquaintance with your son, we always act like this towards eachother!" Childe tried to defend me with a small laugh, Ei relaxed at the information and continued to walk with Yae. 'Jeez, not even an apology.' I thought grumpily.

I felt a small pat in the head which got me away from sour thoughts, it was Kazuha's hands. He was staring at me with a reassuring smile. "Wanna go see the sharks?" I nodded, not trusting my voice to go shaky. He held my wrist and pulled me away down the seperate path of the aquarium. I was blushing slightly and turned to look around, Jellyfishes, octopus, stingrays, flounders etc. There were even axolotls, I stopped in my tracks to stare at them and went near it to crouch down and carefully admire, Kazuha stopped leading the way to follow me. his hands went down from my wrist to my hands, holding them carefully. His hands felt rough against mine but I didn't pay any mind to it. "I want to have those as a pet in the future." I poked at the glass and a small baby axolotl came near my finger, I stared in awe at it. "So cute." I heard kazuha say, I turned my head a bit to look at him.. He wasn't staring at the axolotls, except once I looked at him, he was already staring back at me. "Oh! uhm, yeah they're cute." I stood up again. "Hmm? Sure those are cute but I was talking about you." My face heated up and my ears turned red too. I smacked him lightly on the arms. "S.. stop that you idiot. Now let's go to the sharks." He just laughed at me and continued to lead the way.

"There you guys are!" Venti ran up to Kazuha as soon as we got out of the bathroom. "Hey, Ven!" Kazuha grinned happily. "Sorry, We both went to the sharks section and then continued to check out different ones until we went over to the bathroom." Kazuha let go of my hand and that made me feel a bit sad but I quickly dismissed it. I looked around and spotted the others just following venti while having their own conversations. "Yeah, Also is there a restaurant here? I'm getting hungry." I added in, Venti had a smirk in his face. "Yes, we have a seafood restaurant just down the path." "A seafood?? We're eating their own kinds while watching them. That's just foul!" I laughed as soon as Venti said that. I wiped a small tear of laughter forming in my eyes and calmed down. "Alright, let's go then?" I smiled at Venti and he quickly went off to lead the way. I can feel someone's eyes on me and I glanced to where it was. Kazuha was just watching me. "The way you laugh is pretty." He whispered and leaned closer. "Laughing is  normal, dingus. What's pretty about it." I glared at him, Despite my feisty attitude, the small blush displayed on my cheeks defeats my purpose of being mean. "I wanna kis-" Childe suddenly went behind us. "Hey, guys!!" He yelled out cheerfully making the both of us jump. "What the?!" "What're you all doing?" I groaned in annoyance. "We're following Venti to the restaurant area."

"Mmhh Okay.. am I the one paying?" He then dashed off as soon as he came. "Of course you are, I'm not spending my money." I smirked while staring smugly at Childe. "I'm not paying for you!" "I can pay?" Kazuha chimed in after Childe's disagreement. "No need, I.. was just joking." I chuckled softly and shook my head. "Hold on, i'll go tell the others where we're going!" Childe than walked off to where Zhongli, Ei and Yae were to talk to them.

"How close are you two?" Kazuha snatched my attention back when I was watching Childe walk off, I shrugged unamusedly and looked forward, beginning to walk again. "We used to be Co-workers, i guess? He was someone below rank than me though." Kazuha just hummed in acknowledgement, his eyes lingering towards me before staring at where venti was. "I see, alright! Now, let's go, i'm getting a bit hungry too." He flashed his usual charming smile, holding my hand delicately, it felt warm with his scarred hands wrapped around; and dragged me faster to Venti and reached the Restaurant the same time as Venti stepped a foot in. "Where are the others?" Venti turned around and looked at us curiously. "They're coming, just a bit slow..?" Kazuha replied with the same curiosity while he looked over his shoulders to look if the rest are close behind. He then noticed a ginger head jogging forward. "There they are!" Venti motioned his hands for them to come quicker.

----------------------------------------------

3rd person pov.

It was already getting late by the time they were done with the aquarium tour. Ei and Yae were leaving already since they still have work tomorrow. "Are you sure you don't want to come with us back home, Mono?" Ei delicately placed her hand infront of her as if silently asking for Scara to hold it. "Ma, Using the nickname you had for me sounds weird.. But yeah, I'll be back home soon after you guys. I'll just hang with them a bit?" Scara's brows were knitted together when Ei called him by a nickname. It sounded so sweet, it's sickening. "Okay, be careful." Ei sighed "I will. Get home safe, Ma." Scara waved before walking back out the parking lot where the other 3 were waiting at. And with that Ei's hand fell back on her sides, She then turned to walk towards Yae's car and got inside.

"Ah, you're back!" Kazuha got up from off the wall he was leaning on, He stomped on a lit cigarette to finish it off though Scara didn't seem to notice it. "Yeah, Thank goodness! Mr Albino head here was getting grumpy!" "No I wasn't!?" "You can't hide yourself from me, Kaz!" Venti was giggling childishly and he got up from his squatting position, It seems bickering with Kazuha made him more energetic. "Alright, Are we set? C'mon I wanna go to a bar already!" Venti skipped to Childe and Zhongli, ushering them to get going too. "I've got the perfect tavern!" After a couple of minutes gone by with them walking on the streets. They all arrived at the Angel's share, It's famous and known for their Amazing brewery and Finest liqour. The door had swung open with Venti carelessly opening it. He skipped right in and headed for Another Red-headed guy. Except his hair is actually red not ginger. The others went in after him and Kazuha carefully closed the door, unlike venti. Childe walked over to where Venti was and leaned against the counter of the bar. "Do you guys have any Vodka?" He questioned the Bartender. His lips turned into a happy smile but it didn't quite deliver with his lifeless blue eyes. "Of course. Just for you, Sir?" The bartender eyed him up and down with a suspicious gaze, He didn't even try to hide it. Childe glanced at his nametag. "Actually I'll be paying for The brunette and this blue haired guy. I'm sure the other two can pay for themselves, hmm?" Childe pointed towards Venti and Zhongli individually before He turned towards Scara and Kazuha. "I can pay for both me and Scara!" "What was that?" Childe leaned back since he didn't hear Kazuha. Kazuha's soft voice was a bit muted from the music in the club. He cleared his throat and said it in a more clearer. "I said I can pay for both Scara and I." He spoke louder with a smile on his face, Scara on the other hand was distracted staring at the drink menu to even listen in the conversation. "Alright, Mr. Diluc, I'll order 3 shots of Vodka, One Osmanthus wine and.." Childe glanced towards Venti while tilting his head, prying for an answer to his silent question. "Dandelion wine!" Venti chirped in with a delighted look in his face, He looked towards childe and back at Diluc. "Okay." Diluc set down the glass he was cleaning to start doing their orders. While anticipating for the other Two to order.

"And I'd like hmm.." Kazuha skimmed through the drinks menu. "Sea breeze cocktail please, And you, Scara?" He poked Scara's shoulders gently as to not startle the distracted guy. Scara's gaze lingered from the people dancing on the dance floor and towards to Kazuha. "Hm?" He blinked at him confused. "What would you like to drink?" Scara fixed his posture. "Ah. I'll take a bloody mary." He grinned. "Is childe paying for all of us?" Scara raised a brow. "I'm gonna pay for the both of us, Don't worry." Kazuha inclined with a smile of his own and his cheeks painted into a slight rosy colour. "Oh.. Okay, Thank you, Kazuha." Scara was also flustered while looking at Kazuha. He pryed his eyes somewhere else to avoid his reddened cheek to be seen. Diluc simply nodded and continued to make their drinks three at a time and serving it towards each collective people. He put up a small show in every drink he did which caught some of their attention.

---------------------------------------------------

Aaaand were cutting off here

I'll continue it off next chapter ^^
Writing kind of makes my brain fry, I've wrote about 3400 words in this part.. But it's kind of a progress? Better than 1k words per parts of course! Unless I'm feeling a bit lazy then sure i'll probably do that again. 

Thank you for reading!!! <3 if i made any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes please, do tell!