Chapter one Morgan.writes

Snarling, that is all I heard. I was locked inside my house my back up against the door pushing with all my might against it. The creature on the other side was trying with all its might to get what was on the other side of the door, which was me and my sister. My sister came down the stairs her face white with a worried look on her face.
"Jessica!" I screeched
"Get back up stairs! Do the procedure we went through for these types of situations!"
"But Rose, I'm scared and I want to be with you!"
I looked at her and steadied my voice
"Jessica I know you're scared and I'm scared to, but you have to go back upstairs. You'll be safe there.
"I'll be up there when this poisoned one is gone." Jessica nodded her head and went upstairs. I focused my attention to the door. The poisoned one was still trying to get in, this time it was slamming it's body up against the door. This poisoned one slammed it's body into the door with such great force that I got slammed to the other side of the house. I hit the wall with a gruesome smack. I thought Jessica broke something upstairs, but that sound was the sound of my bones breaking. The pain was unbearable. I kept seeing spots, and my head was aching.
"Oh no" I thought "the door is unarmed!" With all of my might I pushed myself up. I tried to get to the door but I was too late as too slow. The door slammed open and the poisoned one was in.