Chapter four Xravenxwrites

Good, she was alright. I wrapped her arm in a medical cloth to stop the bleeding.
"So, is she really dead?" Jessica asked. I know she didn't want to hear it, but I have to tell her.
"Yes, you don't want to see her though. She is being eaten." I said while crying. I didn't understand why this is happening to us. There is no one left to take care of us. We were living in an apocalypse.
"What now? There is no one to take care of us." My sister asked as we were walking.
" There is a town not to far from here. Mom and Dad showed me how to get there in case." I couldn't finish. I was crying too much and I tripped over a log.
"Here, let me help you up." Jessica said while extending her arm towards me. I accepted her hand and stood up and looked down at my legs. There was fur on my cuts. But why?
"Jessica, walk that way, slowly and don't make any noise." She didn't question why. She just nodded and walked.
I turned around and saw the thing I tripped over. It was a Poisoned One, but it was small. Maybe a baby. How dare those things. turn a baby into one of their own. Makes me sick.
I turned and walked towards my sister.
"What was the problem?" She asked looking at me in concern.
"Those things turned a baby into their own." I explained while walking.
"If it was a baby, then where is the mother?" she said looking at me.
"Dammit, my scent is on it." I stopped and started to worry.
My sister knelt down next to me and started looking in a bag that I didn't know she had.
"Rwaaaaar"
"What was that?" My sister asked looking really pale. I looked at her and said,
"The mother." I said and started to run. Then looked back and saw Jessica sitting in the spot she was in when I was there.
I ran back to her.
"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled at her, "Lets go."
"No, I'm trying to save our lives."
"How? And since when did you have that bag?"
"For a while, and this is how." She pulled out a perfume bottle.
"Where did you get that?" I asked
"Found it, now hurry and put this on you, I can hear it coming towards us."
"How will it- oh" I quickly put it on then sprayed her. And we ran for our lives.