Chapter five Morgan.writes

We started running faster and faster.
"Jessica! I don't think the perfume is working!"
"I tried my best!" she shrieked
"Wait! I have an idea. Give me the perfume bottle" I said.
"And Hurry!" I could feel the poisoned one gaining on us. I could feel its breath on the back of my calf.
Jessica fumbled with the perfume bottle.
"Here!" she said. I took the perfume bottle and viciously tore off the cap. This was a life or death situation. Once a poisoned one bites you you turn into one. I still had the perfume bottle in my hand. I put my finger on the sprayer and turned around and sprayed the creature in the eyes. It cried out and fell forwards.
"Jessica! It's on the ground! shoot it!" Jessica took out her gun and shot the poisoned one. It's hard to believe that these things were once people. Jessica and I slowed down so we could catch our breath. She looked over at me.
"How did people get turned into the poisoned ones?"
"It started off with one man getting very sick. He started to lose his mind. Next thing you know he grew claws and fangs. He basically turned into a werewolf. The doctors had no cure and the man wanted revenge on the doctor. Since they had no cure and the man knew he was going to die. He had a family a wife, and two kids. The man wanted revenge on the doctor so he killed him. After the doctor was killed she turned into a poisoned one and so on."
"Oh" Jessica said. I could tell she was still trying to process all of that information.
I turned to her and said
"We are safe for now." We made our way to the town.