Chapter-3:Hidden reality

"Captain Alex you may know about the annual diamond and art exhibition which is held every year right?"

"Yes Lieutenant George why?Is there any problem?"

"No there isn't any such problem actually it is supposed to be held in Avalora this year after 3 days so I just wanted to let you know that our officers will be there too for security you may also need to go there"

"Oh thank you by the way when Commander Valor is returning?"

"Most probably tomorrow"

"Mhmm anyways though Lieutenant George we never really get to know each other personally Wanna talk for some time?"

Alex asked raising his one brow and George nodded

"There isn't anything much to do right now(smile)so I don't see any problem in that"

George said sitting infront of Alex

"You are from Zephyria right?"

"Yes I am are you from here or?"

"No I am here from the beginning and Avalora is my home town too"

"That's cool you don't have to be far from your house"

"Yeah even Commander Valor is from Veridian"

"Wait really?(shocked)I thought he was from Avalora..."

"No he isn't(chuckle)Why are you so shocked?"

"Nothing..."

"How long are you in the police?"

"4 years I joined in my home town,Zephyria but then I got promoted to Captain position and here I am"

"Hmm and....."

And then there chat continued for a while

Somewhere a girl in her mid 20s wearing a simple pastel purple colour t-shirt with white trouser was sitting on her chair,papers scattered around her table

"Aghhhh why did I chose to write on this genre?(frustrated)I can't back off now I already wrote a lot but still..."

She is Ava Elrod,a writer,a well-known one to be specific but goes with the secret name Luna Rose

"Why out of everything I had to chose this crime fiction genre I would never write it again..."

She was cutted off by her phone ringing

[The call:

"Hello?"

"Hey Ava"

A cheerful voice came from the other side

"Hmm What's up Chloe?"

"Everything is going well How about you?"

"I am fine just regretting some thing..."

"Regretting your idea of hiding your real identity?"

"Not really I did it because(cut off)"

"Because you thought you won't get that much popularity"

"No I never started writing because I wanted fame it's because I like writing and about hiding my identity then I wanted a simple life without any complications"

Ava said making her friend Chloe roll her eyes playfully

"Really Ava?You are like VHS tape in the world of streaming service who doesn't want fame?And the fame you are getting is because of your hardwork your writings"