✦ • 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤 • ✦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭
✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"What's my purpose?"

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Y/n finding out Kayden's true identity wasn't really an issue. That's what he realized.

Because he watched as Y/n rushed down the stairs nearly tripping as she fixed her bag whilst keeping her phone close to her ear.

"Yes. I'm on my way to school already."

"How is it that your in the other side of the world, in a whole different time zone, busy asf yet you have time to nag me?" Kayden heard the girl sarcastically say through the phone.

"Well in my defense I was up because I was doing something important."

"It's not useless!" Y/n exclaimed stomping her foot. Shocking the cats that were cuddling against Jiwoo.

"I know it's nonesense but you can't say it's useless because no one ever tried it! Stop being so biased." Y/n slinged her bag against her shoulder before grabing her phone "I'm going bow bye."

With a sigh, Y/n ended the call before shoving her phone in her bag. "Stupid brother."

This was so far the second time Kayden saw her.
And this was the second day of his stay in that particular household.

"Jiwoo? You home?" Y/n called out not seeing the male taking a nap on the living room floor.

"Jiwo--... We have a sofa for a reason." Y/n sighed finally seeing the male sleeping on the floor with the other cats cuddling with him.

Quickly grabing a blanket Y/n draped it over the male before looking at the time. She had a few minutes to spare.

Looking around, seemingly looking for something a smile crept up Y/n's lips as she met with a certain fat cat.

"Won't you nap with them?"

Kayden stared blankly at the girl debating whether or not it would be a good idea to "meow" at her.

"Or did I wake you earlier? I'm sorry." Y/n gave him an apologetic smile "My brother can be so... Unsupportive sometimes." Y/n sighed as she looked away.