Really?!

Ok so I forgot again. BUT IN MY DEFENSE I had surgery and then I was like in bed in pain for like 3 weeks so feel bad for me 😍.
ANYWAY LETS CONTINUE
______________________________

Tour..
I couldn't go on tour.
I have to say no.
We only just met.

These are the words that played on a loop in my head for the next hour while I tossed and turned in bed. I couldn't sleep, not while Billie was waiting for an answer.

*RING RING*
- BILLIE

Great. This is all I need.

"Have you decided if you're gonna come yet??" She scream whispered down the phone.

"Listen Billie I really don't think I can come, I mean if it was just for a few weeks off I would but this is like 6-7 months we're talking about I just can't-"

"Don't worry about it"

And with that. She hung up.

Shit. Have I just ruined everything. Maybe I should go I mean I have always wanted to travel. And my job isn't the best.
No what am I saying. This is like half a year I'm talking about.

As I continued on with the rest of my day I didn't receive any messages off of Billie, she was definitely angry we've never gone this long without talking.

I can't just uproot my whole life for this one girl though.

Even if it is Billie...

She's so pretty.

*ring*

"Hello" I answered the phone before checking who had even rang me.

"Come outside" the familiar voice said.

Billie?? Why is she at my house!!

I walked outside to see Billie leaning against her car (🤤🤤🤤)

"What's up why are you here Billie?"

"I want you to come on tour" she said smiling.

"Yeah no shit but you know I can't Billie."
She came all the way to my house for this?

"What do I have to do to get you to come with me? I'll do anything!!" She said pleading.

Anything 😏 jkjkjk

"Billie this is a big thing for me ik it's like ur job and ur used to it but cmon you can't seriously expect me to just leave for months??"

"Well actually I can expect you to do that, I mean it's the least you can do for me really" she mumbled the last bit

"Excuse me, why exactly do I need to do anything for you?"

"Well you said the only reason you won't leave is because of your job so I figured I would just give you the money you will miss out on. Plus a little something till you find a new job once we get back" she said stepping towards me

"IM SORRY YOU FUCKING WHAT!" what is she talking about. I pulled out my phone to see a notification from 6 minutes ago.

*BILLIE-EILISH has sent you $60,500*

"Billie what the actual fuck.. that's more than I'd make in like two years." I said in disbelief.

"Well good that means you'll have enough time to relax before getting another job"

"No billie I really can't take this I don't want it." I said panicking, how do I send it back I don't use my bank account like ever.

"Please come. You can send it back I don't care I'll just send back more, I need you on this tour." She said holding my hands.

"No billie seriously I can't take this it's too much I don't want your money. I would've come on the tour either way I don't need it"

"So you'll come" she said smiling.

"I mean I kind of have to now I don't know how to send this back." I said laughing.

"REALLY!!!"she screamed

"YES" she grabbed me by the waist and spun us round so much I thought i was gonna be sick. I can't cope with this for 7 months, I better get breaks in between.

And like that I was packing to leave.
I barely know this girl and I'm going to live with her?? What could possibly go wrong 🥴🥴.

______________________________

I wrote all of this sat on the toilet 😍😍
Thought you'd like to know.
Anyway
Billie got 2 more Grammys 😍😍😍 as she should. OK BYE