Tour

Im watching jumanji rn 🥰🥰🥰
Anyway omg the album is done when she gonna fucking put it out I need another tour. Like right now. 😍😍😍
Also that picture ^ 😁. You're welcome.
______________________________

Walking through the airport I nearly had atleast 6 panic attacks. Am I crazy?? Going on tour with Billie? I mean this is like totally everyone's dream but for it to actually happen.. crazy.

I made it to some weird waiting room place that Billie told me to go to and some man was stood in the middle of the room. I guessed he was waiting for me because as soon as I walked in the room he shot his head up and rushed over to me.

*?*: Ms. Y/n??

: "Yes?"

*?*: I'm Billie's assistant. My name is Marcus. If you could just follow me, this way please.

: "umm yeah of course."

He began to walk frantically down this really long corridor. It was hard to keep up honestly I was practically sprinting.

He led me to this huge plane with like 3 windows, which I assumed was Billie's private jet or something.

Marcus: "Just up here, if you need anything ring this bell", He said as he handed me this little toy bell that said "assistance" on it.

: "Um thankyou."

Marcus: "no problem Ms."

As I began walking up the steps I heard a few familiar voices.

Billie: "No stop that's so embarrassing you better not tell her."

Finneas: "AHAHAH ok ok don't worry I won't."

?: "guys stop she's here!!"

I walked through the door and I seen Finneas sitting on a really nice chair facing Billie who was laying down across a sofa with her legs ontop of some blonde girl.

Billie: " Y/n!!! You made it!" She ran over and hugged me.

: "yeeeeeee."

Finneas: "it's good to see you again Y/n" Finneas said patting me on the head and laughing.

: "you too Finneas."

Finneas: "y/n this is Claudia my girlfriend, Claudia, this is the famous y/n."

Claudia: "heyyy omg I've heard so much about you, you have no idea" She said pulling Billie off of me and hugging me.

: "omg hiii." I said hugging her back.

Billie: "come, come, come."

Billie grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the sofa where she landed ontop of me laughing.

Billie: "let's gooooo." She says as she presses a button on the wall.

All of a sudden the door closes and someone over the speaker said "we're taking off now guys put on your seatbelts."

Billie kindly got off of me so that I could put my seatbelt on and after panicking for a solid six seconds when I couldn't find it she helped me put it on 🥰.

Within ten minutes we were in the air and could take our seatbelts off. Thank god cause I really needed to go to the toilet, as a stood up to walk in the direction I assumed that the bathroom was, Billie's head shot up looking confused.

Billie: "where you going?"

: "uhhh toilet?"

Billie: "ah ok need help finding it?"