"-13th reason"

Ok sooo this whole story was something I dreamt about like 2 weeks ago and I only just remembered it cause I'm weird so ya 💀

- ⚠️also uhh just saying, other ppl might have written stuff like this before and that's why I thought about it so I'm just saying now if there's something that's the same as someone else's story or sounds the same then I'm sorry and full credit to them, I'm literally just going along with what I dreamt but yeh.⚠️
__________________________
Y/n pov

"No like seriously tho Kayla look at her she's so fineeeee oh my goddd"
I was currently sitting in the Waffle House with Kayla my best friend.. ranting about Billie MF Eilish for like the millionth time about the post she made this morning.

"Your obsession with her is getting worse y/n you gotta go see a doctor" she barely got out laughing at her own comment.
"Your not funny" (I dOnT fInD YOu fUnNY💀 JDIJSSB BYE-) I said which she found even funnier, laughing her ass off while I just gave her a death stare.

"HA-oh ma-..*wheeze* I CANT- HAHAH- go *wheezing* go-see-a-doct- *cough* HAHHAHAH.. oh my god, ahh that's was amazing woo ok ok" this bitch-

"ok, I'm sorry where were you *snort*"
"I was SAYING.. that Billie looking like a snack" I reached over and flicked her forehead.

"I-OWW.. you little-" "ah-ah no touchy me, no touchy" she smirked at me a little before lowly saying "ahhh I see saving that for 'bIl-BiLs'" she exaggerated mocking me.

"Yeah as a matter of fact I am" I gave her a sarcastic smile and we both laughed at each other.

"Ok but on a real note why she look like that in the photo I feel like she gonna crawl out that screen and attack my fat ass" she said faking a shiver and looking scared.

"First of all the only fat thing you've got is the chance of me not murdering you when we aren't in public and second of all-" "rude" she said cutting me off "-so is interrupting me.."

I said glaring at her before continuing "SECOND of all..Id pay her to attack me.. shit would be hot asf"

I smirked as my mind started imagining her pinning me down against the ground while she's on top of me looking into my eyes before she-
"Y/N Y/F/N"

"Jesus Christ shout in my ear any louder will you" "gladly, anyway as I was saying.. your mental" "why thankyou" "anytime idiot" as she continued to talk about something my eyes focused onto my phone as I scrolled through billies Instagram looking at her story she posted a few seconds ago.

"Boom! There! Proves my point exactly seeeee, that's literally what I just said 2 minutes ago and now she says it herself aswell it's like she heard me calling out to her" I said with a smug smile on my face

"Uh y/n-" I cut kayla off continuing,
"She even knows that she looking like a snack- but like not even a snack she a whole ass meal, not to mention the fact that If she even was a meal I wouldn't have to think twice before I ate he-"

"Y/n!-" Kayla whisper shouted interrupting me again "-imagine what it would feel like if Billie mf Eilish, Pirate, Baird, O'Connell was giving you hea-"

I stopped talking as I heard someone behind me choke on their drink before quickly stopping and became silent..

I ignore it and don't think anything of it before I turn back to Kayla and she's looking behind me, her face looked like she had seen a ghost.

I didn't even need to look back to realize what's going on

"*long exhale* ladies and gentlemen my 13th reason" I exaggerated hitting my head on the table before I laughed getting embarrassed-

"Right ,okay so um yeah I'm gonna go..and uh kms ummm yeah-"

"Nuh-uh you can't leave me here alone, especially after what you've just got us into sit tf down bitch" Kayla said dragging me back to my seat.

"No no no Kayla let.go.of.me.you.RAT." I kept trying to run back to the door while she held me back.
"Y/n stop making a scene.. another one!"
The audacity-
I looked around the room to see if anyone was looking but everyone was focused on their own conversations.

"See I'm not making a scene, no one's even looking HA" I said pointing my middle finger to Kayla.

"Yeah no one's looking.. apart from Billie"
"Man be quiet, tryna fool me, you think I'm stupid" she gave me a quick look with her eyes telling me to quit it. I looked over at where she was sitting and to no surprise at all there she was staring right at me with a slight smirk on her face.

She quickly looked me up and down before looking in a different direction licking her bottom lip.
"Well shyit, I'm fucked now"
____________________________

LMFAO ok this was like so confusing Ion even know 🖐

HA anyway 💀
The next chapter is where it starts getting.. interesting 👄

Why do I feel like this would actually happen, knowing my luck tho my friends wouldn't even stop me talking they'd listen to me ramble about doing nasty shit w billie knowing full well she behind me listening 💀

Not me having a y/n moment there- 🤓 anyways STAY HYDRATED, EAT YO MF FOOD, FUCK DIETS, and NEVER forget to irritate homophobic Karen's 😘

gn babies <3