More Smarter

in the kitchen, Rigby has a lot of stuff on the table. "You're probably wondering why I brought you both here today." Rigby said. "Not really." Mordecai said. "Sort of." (Y/n) said. "Check it. All the richest people in history have drinks named after them. Shirley Temple, Arnold Palmer, John F. Lemonade. What drink's gonna make me rich you ask? I'll tell you what." Rigby fixes up a drink. "One can of RadiCola, frozen fruit juice concentrate, a dash of hot sauce..." Mordecai and (Y/n) look disgusted. "Sugar Roasted Sugar Bombs for texture, and the rest..."

Rigby adds some fruits and fish bones, followed by pickles. "Mordecai, witness The RigJuice!" Rigby said. "I... really don't think you should drink that." Mordecai said. "It's like if coffee and nightmares had a baby." (Y/n) said in disgust, and Mordecai snickers. Rigby drinks his RigJuice, then coughs wildly, and (Y/n) cringes. "Whoa... my face feels like magic. Either of you wanna taste?" Rigby asked. "I think I'm good." (Y/n) said. "Pfft, yeah right. I'm not dumb enough to drink that stuff." Mordecai said. "Come on, we do dumb stuff all the time! We're like two peas in a pod." Rigby then looks at (Y/n). "Three, technically." He said.

"Uh, no.. I'm definitely smarter than you." Mordecai said. "And I'm smarter than both of you combined." (Y/n) smirks at them, and they glare at her. "Oh, I must have missed the part where intelligence was measured by arrogance." Rigby snapped, and Mordecai snickers, as (Y/n) glares at Rigby. "Well it's a good thing I didn't miss the part where being a jerk wasn't considered a desirable trait." (Y/n) said. "Why you!-"

Rigby tries to charge at her but Mordecai quickly separates the two. "Okay, you two, enough!" He shouted. The raccoon and chipmunk glare and growl at each other, before pouting and looking away with with their arms crossed, and Mordecai sighs and face palms. "Look dude, it doesn't matter. Either way, I'm definitely smarter than you. It's been that way ever since you dropped out of high school." Mordecai said.

"Dude, what? I don't need no high school education. You can't use everything from school in everyday life." Rigby said. "I guess that explains why you're still struggling to form a coherent sentence." (Y/n) said, and Mordecai laughs, and Rigby growls in frustration. "Ugh! I hate you sometimes!" He snapped. "The feeling's mutual!" (Y/n) shot back angrily. Mordecai sighs. "Dudes, enough." He said.

Benson walks in with some tools. "Hey, (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby. I got a question for you. You know those six box turtles at the park petting zoo? Each of those turtles needs a turtle fence. Assuming each turtle needs nine square feet of space, I need you guys to figure out the minimum number, of nine foot planks to use for construction." Benson said. "Uh..." Rigby said in confusion. "Whoa, Whoa, slow down, Benson. Rigby can't answer that question. He doesn't have a high school diploma." Mordecai said. "You don't have a diploma? Thanks for wasting my time. Where's Skips? I'll go ask him." Benson said. "Ask Skips what?" Muscle Man asked. "Oh, just about some math problem that Rigby doesn't know how to solve." Mordecai said. "STOP TALKING!!! Just because I couldn't solve some math problem, doesn't make you more smarter than me!" Rigby said.

"More Smart", not "More Smarter" (Y/n) corrects, and Muscle Man snickers. "Didn't you learn that in high school?" Hi Five Ghost asked. "LEARN THIS!! A high school diploma never got nobody nothin' and that's a fact!" Rigby shouted. A horn honks as a Burger Bros. truck stop by. "Free Burgers! Free Burgers for all high school graduates!" An employee said. "Whoo! I'm a high school graduate! I got my diploma right here!" Muscle Man said. "Yeah-yuhhh!" Mordecai said, and Pops laughs. Everyone else except Rigby and (Y/n) line up for burgers, as Rigby watches from the computer room window in shock. He then glares at (Y/n),

knowing what she was about to say. "Not. A. Word." Rigby said. Rigby then writes a fake diploma, dashes out of the computer room, and runs outside. "NOOO!" The trucker closes and leaves. "Wait! I've got my diploma! Come baack...!" Rigby shouted. "You misspelled "Diploma" dude." Mordecai said. "Huh?" Rigby looks at fake diploma seeing he spelled it like "Diplowma" That's it! I'm going back to high school!" He said. "Eh, doesn't sound like a good idea to me. Our friendship wouldn't work if we're both smart." Mordecai said. "What? What are you talking about? We're both the same amount of smart as each other!" Rigby snapped.