Camping Can Be Cool

The trio are at the Coffee Shop with the T.V. set to the weather channel. "Big trouble in the Western Hemisphere. These teeth are gonna bite down on this snowstorm." Mordecai said, mocking what the woman was saying. "Then this cloud is gonna punch some dude in the face." Rigby said. "More at eleven." (Y/n) said. The trio laugh. "Hey guys, do you need anymore-" Sam asked. "SSHHHHHHHH!!! This is it!" Rigby increases the TV volume. "Your Weekend Weather Forecast. Hope you have your sunglasses ready. Because it'll be two days of clear skies and sunshine." The woman said. "Sunshine!" The trio said with excitement.

"Oh, you guys talking about the weather? I love the weather." Eileen said. "Why are you guys so interested in the weather?" Margaret asked as she approaches. "We're going on a camping trip." (Y/n) said. "Wow, really? I love camping." Margaret said. "Yeah, camping is so cool. Right, Sam?" Eileen asked her friend. "Oh, uh...sure. I've never been camping before." He said. "You've never been camping?" (Y/n) asked. "What's wrong with you?" Rigby asked, and (Y/n) punches him. "Ow!" He glares at her. "No, it's alright. It's just never been appealed to me, I guess." Sam said.

"Yeah, you probably wouldn't like it." Rigby said. "Well..." Sam said. "Don't listen to him, Sam. Camping can be really cool. There's hiking in the mountains, and looking at the stars at night, we even got a secret camping spot." (Y/n) said. "That's so awesome. I wish we could go with you guys." Eileen said. "Why don't you?" (Y/n) asked. "What?!" Her best friends asked in disbelief. "What?" Sam also asked. "Really?" Eileen and Margaret asked. "Why not? The more, the merrier, right?" (Y/n) asked. "I don't know..." Sam said. "C'mon, Sam. It'll be fun." Eileen said.

"Yeah Sam, you should give it a shot." Margaret said. "Okay, I guess it could be cool." Sam said. "Yay!" Eileen said. "You probably shouldn't go, Sam. I bet your girlfriend won't like you going out on a camping trip with another girl." Mordecai said, and (Y/n) glares at him. "Ugh, what girlfriend? I'm not seeing anyone right now." Sam said.

(Y/n) pulls a face expression at Mordecai and Rigby and they glare at her. "So it's settled we're all going camping." She said, and Sam laughs. "How can I argue with enthusiasm like that?" He asked. Everyone gets into Sam's car and they drive out from The Park. Everyone seems to enjoy the trip, except for Mordecai and Rigby. Sam drives the car into the National Forest. "Morning." The park ranger said. "Hi!" Sam said. The park ranger is pointing to the radio. "Oh, uh... sorry." Sam turns off the radio. "Where y'all heading today?" The park ranger asked.

"Oh, um... Hey, where's this secret-" Sam began to ask. "We're just heading up to the camp grounds." (Y/n) said. "Oh, Vine Rich or Valley Fields?" The park ranger asked. "Yeah, mm-hmm." (Y/n) shakes her head. "Alright. Well, here's the map." The ranger gives them a map. "Stick to the road and trails." He said. "Great." Sam said. "Thank you." Margaret and Eileen said. "Alright. So, which way are we heading?" Eileen asked. "No, we don't need that." Mordecai takes the map from Eileen. "Just stop up right here." He said. "What? Right here?" Sam asked. The car stops and the sign says 'Restricted No Public Access' "Ok, go, dude." (Y/n) said to Rigby.

"Excuse me, gettin' out." Rigby gets out of the car and opens the gate. "Wait. What are you guys doing?" Eileen asked. "We told you. Secret Spot!" Mordecai said. "But it says "Restricted". I don't think we're supposed to be-" Margaret said. "No, it's fine. We always do this. Just trust me." (Y/n) said. Sam drives inside. Inside, they get out of the car and see a camping spot. "So, this is your secret camping spot?" Sam asked. "Yeah, we always come here. It's really far from the other campsites, so no one bothers us." Mordecai said. "Are you sure we won't get in trouble?" Eileen asked.

"It's fine, it's fine. You guys ready for the best part?" (Y/n) walks off. "Check this out." She said. Margaret and Eileen open up two trees to show two waterfalls and a river, both wow at the beautiful view. "Not bad, right?" (Y/n) asked Sam. Sam looks at her. "It's amazing." He said. "Hey, (Y/n), where are the matches?" Rigby asked. "What?" She asked. "The matches! We wanna cook some hot dogs." Mordecai said. "Uhhhh, they should be in that pack, dudes." (Y/n) said. "We can't find 'em." Rigby said. "Awwwwwwwwwwwww! Give me that."