Replaced

Pops' house is completely trashed. The phone starts to ring. "Hello. You've reached the park. Leave a message at the sound of the beep, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can." Pops' voicemail said. "Hey (Y/n), it's Sam. I was just calling to say that we had a really great time last night. You guys are really good at throwing pizza parties." Sam said. Upon hearing sam's voice, (Y/n) awakens and smiles. "Tell her that Rigby was really funny as the Pizza King." Eileen said. (Y/n) notices Rigby sleeping on some pizza boxes made to look like a throne and is bewildered. "Oh, and Eileen wanted me to ask you to tell Rigby that he was really funny as the Pizza King." Sam said. Sam and (Y/n) laugh. "So stupid." The two said.

"Well, see you later." Sam said. The answering machine emits dial tone. (Y/n) tries to fall back asleep but looks at the nearby alarm clock on the coffee table amongst the game console, a bag of tortilla chips, a box of chocolate chip cookies, and a plastic red cup which had soda in it. Confused, she checks the time and alarm. The time is 8:30 A.M while the alarm reads 6:50 P.M. it then dawns on her and her eyes widen. "Oh, dudes. Wake up, dudes! We're late!" She shouted. "Huh?" Her best friends asked, still half asleep. (Y/n) gets up and already picking up trash.

"Dudes come on! We gotta clean this place up. We were supposed to meet Benson at the paddle boats two hours ago!" (Y/n) shouted. "But I set an alarm." Mordecai said. "Yeah, but for 6:00 P.M. instead of 6:00 A.M., you idiot." (Y/n) scolded. "Aw, man... Pizza King not happy." Rigby said. The trio then clean the house as fast as possible. "Don't forget the water." Mordecai said. "Don't forget the water. Yeah, yeah, yeah." Rigby said mockingly. "Let's go!" (Y/n) shouted. The trio leave the house and get in the cart. "Dudes, we're getting pretty good at throwing pizza parties."

Rigby said. "Uh, yeah. But that's not a good thing. We're late for work!" (Y/n) shouted. "Don't worry. Benson'll just yell at us, and then we can go back to work." Rigby said. "Normally, I'd be all, "Everything will be fine after Benson yells at us," but we've been late for our past five jobs, and I think he's starting to get sick of it." Mordecai said. "Oh, yeah. Maybe he won't be there yet, and we can clean the boats before he finds out." Rigby said. (Y/n) then gasps. "Dudes, who is Benson talking to?" She asked. The trio spy on Benson through the bushes. "Alright, Chad and Jeremy. So, I just need you to clean all the paddleboats, and check to make sure that they're all in working order. Oh, and I'm going to need that done by the end of the day." Benson said. "Not a problem." Jeremy said. "Well, no. It is your problem because- Wait. Did you just say, "Not a problem?" Benson asked.

"Yeah, doesn't seem like that hard of a job. I'm sending you a boat cleaning schedule." Jeremy said. "All right." Chad said. "Got it?" Jeremy asked his friend. "Yeah, got it." He replied. "Are you sure?" Jeremy asked. "Yeah. I'm sending a confirmation email that I got it. Did you get it?" Chad asked. "Yeah, I just got it." Jeremy said. "All right, we're good. We should be able to finish these boats by this afternoon." Chad said. Benson begins to laugh. "I'm sorry. Are we missing something?" Jeremy asked. "Oh, no. It's not you. I'm just not used to hearing employees talk like that." Benson said. "Sounds like you need new employees." Chad said. 'Ouch...' (Y/n) thought. She glares at the newcomers. Benson laughs.

"Yes. It does sound like I need new employees, doesn't it? And that's where you come in. I think there might be two positions opening up real soon, and if you guys can finish up these boats by five, those two positions will definitely be opening up." Benson said. "Dude, Benson's totally gonna fire us!" Mordecai shouted. "What'll we do?" Rigby asked. "I don't know, but we have to figure something out quick! Come on. Let's go." (Y/n) said. Rigby walks into Benson. "Hey Benson." He said. "Yeah. Hey, Benson. We're sorry we're late. It won't happen again." Mordecai said. Benson laughs. "Yeah, I'm sure it won't. But you know what? Don't worry about it, fellas.

Everybody makes mistakes. And then those people end up having to pay for those mistakes." He said. "Uh... Well, we can start cleaning the boats." (Y/n) said. "No, no. Don't worry about the boats. Chad and Jeremy have it all under control." Benson said. "But cleaning the boats was our job." Rigby said. "Yeah. It was, wasn't it? Well, that ship has sailed. But look; it's okay. Once Chad and Jeremy finish up, I'll let you know what you can do next." Benson said. "Do you just want to tell us now so we can get started?" Mordecai asked.