good morning

Day 2 -

It was early in the morning, and Aera awoke to the sounds of conversations outside her tent

It was early in the morning, and Aera awoke to the sounds of conversations outside her tent. As she sat up, she noticed that she was the last of the girls to wake up. She has always been a late sleeper. She isn't a morning person. Nighttime is her favorite time of day. She walked out of the tent still in her pajamas to see what everyone was up to. She saw Nadine sitting in a chair outside the tent reading a book.

"Good morning," greeted Aera.

"Good Morning. Did you sleep well?" Nadine asked.

"Mmm. Surprisingly, I slept well," she replied.

"There's breakfast if you're hungry."

"Starving. Have you eaten already?"

"No, not yet. I'm about to head over. Do you want to come along or are you going to get ready first?" Nadine asked.

"I'll grab my sweatshirt and then we can go."

As Aera ran back into the tent, she grabbed her sweatshirt and put it on. Then Nadine and Aera headed to the cafeteria.

"Good morning," They both said as they walked in and saw the boys in the kitchen. The boys collectively said, "Good morning" to the two girls.

"Wah, I'm so hungry. This looks so tasty!" Aera exclaimed making everyone laugh.

Aera started making a fruit plate for herself. As she's not the biggest cereal fan, she skipped it and sat at the table. She started eating her fruit as people slowly arrived in the cafeteria for breakfast.

"Aera, are you still in your pajamas?" Seul-ki asked.

Aera nodded her head and finished chewing her food before replying. "I came straight here when I woke up."

"You didn't want to get ready first?"

"I was so hungry. All I could think about was food," she said making everyone at the table laugh.

Everyone finished breakfast and left off to do their own things. Aera decided to finally leave and get ready for the day. As she walked to the bathroom, she heard her name being called. She looked back and saw Ju-won walking towards her. She waved back and waited for him to catch up to her.

"Hey!" Aera said once he got to her.

"Hi, how was your first night?"

"It was good. Yours?"

"Me too." They smiled, then continued walking. "When you are finished getting dressed, would you like to go for a walk on the beach?"

"Of course. I'll find you once I'm done." She smiled.

As they waved bye to each other, Aera walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day. As soon as she had finished showering, she got dressed, did some light makeup, and braided her hair. As soon as she had finished, she grabbed her sunglasses and went to find Ju-won.