the person i want to go to paradise with is...

The whistle sounded, signaling that the game was over.

"Se-jeong has been eliminated. The final winner of the women's chicken fight is Lee So-e. Congratulations. Lee So-e can have a meal with the two men she is interested in. Please choose the two men you would like to enjoy the special meal with."

"I choose Jo Yoong-jae and Choi Ju-won," So-e answered.

"Jo Yoong-jae and Choi Ju-won can enjoy a special meal with So-e. Great job, everyone."

"Shall we go swimming?" one of the boys asked.

Everyone headed for the water after nodding their heads. They ran into the sea and jumped in. Aera ran after them after taking off her shoes and shorts, while the rest of the girls remained on the shore splashing water at each other.

"The water feels amazing!" Aera exclaimed.

She was completely content, feeling the sun's warmth and the sound of the waves. There was something about the ocean that she loved. Maybe it was because she grew up by it. They swam for a while having fun and splashing each other with water. She finally got tired, so she started floating on her back. She took deep breaths and closed her eyes, feeling the sun's rays on her face.

"You really love the ocean, don't you?" She heard a voice next to her. She opened her eyes and saw Ju-won standing above her looking down.

"Mmm. It's my favorite place," she replied smiling.

He smiled down at her, "Mine too."

 After being in the salt water, everyone washed up

After being in the salt water, everyone washed up. As Aera finished getting ready, she headed to the tents. So-e had already left for her date with Yoong-jae and Ju-won. She had to admit she was a bit jealous when So-e chose Ju-won to go on a date with her. That made her realize that she was developing some type of feelings for the boy which scared her.

While she walked back to the girl's tent, Dong-woo stopped her and asked if she wanted to talk. She agreed and they headed for the hammocks on the beach.

Once they sat down Dong-woo started talking. "I could tell you really enjoyed being in the water earlier."

"Mmm. I really love being in the water. I was on the swim team in high school."

"Oh really? Did you do any other sports?"

She nodded her head. "I played volleyball and basketball too. I really enjoyed sports growing up, but I injured my knee during a basketball game so I had to stop playing."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Would you have played professionally if you hadn't?"

"I think so. I wanted a scholarship to play in college."