off to paradise

Aera stood by the campfire nervous

Aera stood by the campfire nervous. She didn't know why she was taking so long to choose. She knew who she wanted to go with. She took a deep breath and said, "The person I want to go to paradise with is Choi Ju-won."

She stood waiting to see if he would come out. The longer she waited the more nervous she got. It felt like she was waiting forever. After a while, she saw the tents open and Ju-won stepped out. She couldn't stop the smile that showed on her face. He bent down to grab his overnight bag and walked over to her waving his hand. She waved back at him and they both smiled at each other.

"You look surprised," Aera said.

"I am. I didn't think you would choose me." Ju-won replied.

"Really?"

"Mmm." He nodded.

He reached out his hand, took her bag from her, and started walking up the path together.

"I knew it would be Ju-won!" Kyu-hyun exclaimed.

"He looked truly surprised she chose him," Jin-kyung added.

"I really thought it was gonna be Dong-woo. He looked very interested in her, but he chose Seul-ki." Han-hae said.

"I'm glad she chose Ju-won," Da-hee said.

"Me too." Kyu-hyun agreed.

PARADISE

Aera and Ju-won opened the door to the suite that they were staying in and started looking around.

"Wah. There's a pool!" Aera exclaimed.

"Really?" He asked walking over to where she was standing by the window.

"Mmm. Did you bring a swimsuit?" Aera asked him.

"Yes. Wanna swim later?"

"Mmm," she smiled looking up at him and nodding her head smiling.

After, they ordered food for dinner and then continued to look around. Once that food arrived they sat down on the floor in the living room in front of the coffee table and started eating.

"This food is so good!" Aera exclaimed.

"Mmm." He nodded agreeing. "What's your favorite food?" He asked her.

"Mmm. It's hard to choose, but I love anything Italian. What about you?"

"Good choice," he nodded his head before continuing, "I think my favorite is Thai food."

"Wah, I love Thai food! I should have said that!" she said laughing.

"Yeah? I know a good place to get Thai food. Their food is absolutely amazing. Maybe we can go sometime." He suggested. She smiled and nodded in agreement.