chap 6

Kinn listening the conversation between his father and his bodyguard so he just pretend to sleep after that kinn woke up and asked his maids where is his father kinn quickly went to his father library and kneel down infront of him by saying .

Kinn: Dad please don,t let bodyguard kidnap him because I can,t like people touching my things so I am going to kidnap him instead will you please do this for your beloved son.

Korn: why not my son I will happily do it for you don,t worry about yok and marsh just go and get your wife.

Kim: Best of luck brother.

Khun: yeah kinn already had good luck you don,t have to wish him bastard.

Kinn waiting out side the UNIVERSITY of porsche because he knows today is porsche wedding but who cares he wants to see his love porsche wouldn,t come so kinn asked his friends they told him today he won,t come to UNIVERSITY.

Kinn entered in wedding while having red flowers in his hand suddenly praist asked yok to bring porsche infront of him on other side kinn smirk while signal bodyguard few min later kinn bodyguard point a gun in the head of yok and marsh both look ...

Kinn entered in wedding while having red flowers in his hand suddenly praist asked yok to bring porsche infront of him on other side kinn smirk while signal bodyguard few min later kinn bodyguard point a gun in the head of yok and marsh both look confuse on other side kinn went straight to porsche and carry him in his Arms crowed got panic so kinn told them to relax otherwise kinn would kill every person in this weeding.

Porsche started struggling in kinn arms while kinn enjoy his little kitty strenght.

Praist whisper...

"You are not allowed to kidnap bride from marriage".

Kinn whispers...

" well I can because that bride only belong to me while looking at porsche".

Kinn put injection over porsche shoulder so that kinn would take him home but on the way to home kinn kissed porsche lips gently in a whole ride kinn is kissing him.

Big: Our boss become prevert.

Arm: Shhhh he will listen so we would get punished.

Kinn whisper....

"Now you both please shut up I have listened your compliments my dear bodyguards with death glare".

"Kinn put his hand over his lover face caress it while gentle touch and kisses over his face".

-------------------------------

I will update next chap soon...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤.